Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window

Go down

Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window Empty Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:44 am

Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window

01/18/2021

Parliamentary services demand that all projects be referred through the investment window 25579

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Monday, the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee demanded that all strategic projects to be established be referred Especially the Baghdad suspended train, through the "investment window", because of the financial distress that Iraq is going through and the challenges, especially the financial aspect, which cast a shadow over most of the lagging projects that are to be established.

The head of the committee, Dr. Walid al-Sahlani, said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, which was seen by Al-Iqtisad News. He called on "the Ministry of Transport to withdraw from the idea of ​​offering this project as a (contracting) by the French company."

Noting that "the world is geared a lot towards the investment sector, and from our side we must create new elements that attract international companies that want to operate in Iraq and provide them with a safe environment for large projects, such as the Baghdad Suspension Train Project or the Baghdad Tram."

Sahlani explained that “the Parliamentary Services and Construction Committee, as a watchdog over the Ministry of Transport, will have a role in referring this project through investment, and we definitely do not accept that it be referred through contracting. .

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23665
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum