Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC +

Go down

Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + Empty Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC +

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:43 am

Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC +

01/18/2021

Parliamentary oil: there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in OPEC + 25583

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives revealed, on Monday, that there are efforts to restore Iraq's share in "OPEC +".

Committee member Bahaa Al-Din Al-Nouri said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, which was seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that Iraq is seeking to restore its share in (OPEC) after reducing it. It can revive Iraq economically.

He added that "Iraqi diplomacy will be based on the fact that the share of Iraq was being met by the Gulf states since the imposition of the embargo on Iraq in 1991 until 2003," indicating that "the talk will be about increasing Iraq's share of exports, not reducing it."

Al-Nouri added, "The member states of (OPEC Plus) have agreed to reduce the reduction by up to 500 thousand barrels per day starting from this January," noting that "this could contribute to reviving the economy or providing financial liquidity," noting that "the delegation "The government negotiating with the return of Iraq’s share was not successful in previous attempts due to lack of knowledge or lack of understanding. Therefore, the country is the one who paid a dear price for this from a financial crisis."

Alaa al-Yasiri, Director General of the National Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), confirmed that the "OPEC +" agreement had a positive effect on Iraq.

Al-Yasiri said in a press statement, that "the quantities of oil exported from the Kurdistan region through the Turkish port of Ceyhan amount to 430 thousand barrels per day," indicating that "the company has the ability to absorb quantities of the region's oil for the purpose of export," and explained that "after the (OPEC) agreement. Specifically, this month, the quantities of exported oil reached 2.9 million barrels per day, with revenues of 4.2 billion dollars.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23667
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum