Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum

Go down

Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum Empty Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:41 am

Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum

01/18/2021

Al-Kazemi: Supporting and protecting the local industry occupied a large place in the government curriculum 20798

Economy News - Baghdad

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced that supporting and protecting local industry had occupied a large place in the government curriculum.

Speaking during the opening of the Made in Iraq exhibition, which is being held by the Ministry of Industry at the Baghdad International Fair in the presence of Minister of Industry Manhal Aziz , Al-Kazemi said , “ Supporting and protecting the local industry has occupied a large place in the government curriculum, and we are currently working on creating the necessary infrastructure to create an appropriate environment for the revival of Iraqi industry. Once again, we rely on this path on the youth energies of our country . "

He added that we are currently required to make every effort to restore respect for the Iraqi industry, and to work together to protect it .

He stressed " our face and the Ministry of Industry and Minerals launched a national project for youth employment initiative, to help young graduates in the establishment of small industrial projects contribute to the development of local industry and reduce unemployment at the same time" .

He pointed out that the government has embarked on a set of reforms to support the industry through the reform white paper and in the 2021 budget, and we imposed taxes on the imported product to support and protect the national, local product .

He noted that the  government is continuing to develop industrial zones in Mosul, Basra, Nasiriyah, Anbar and all regions of Iraq .

Al-Kazemi said, "We are stronger at the hands of the Ministry of Industry, and we rely on the private sector to play a major role in supplying the Iraqi industry and restoring its identity. We will provide all support and attribution so that Iraq is among the countries that compete with its industry ."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23685
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum