Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks

Go down

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks Empty The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:39 am

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks

January 18, 2021

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks Article-161095173740703

The Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq decided, in its Resolution No. (213) for the year 2020, to cancel two resolutions (112) for the year 2020, which include amending paragraph (2) of the conditions for the independence of the controls of the Sharia advisory committee, and resolution (136) for the year 2019, which includes the approval of the controls of the Sharia advisory committee in its final form. And the previous decisions that relate to the subject, and be satisfied with relying on international standards to decide on the Shariah of Islamic banking products and developing the capabilities of the functional cadre of the Sharia Supervision Division in the Department of Islamic Banking Supervision.

»To view the controls .. click here

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-161094960640153.pdf

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1635
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks Empty The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:42 am

01/20/2021

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks 25661

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq decided to cancel two decisions (112) of 2020, which include amending paragraph (2) of the conditions for independence of the controls of the Sharia advisory committee, and resolution (136) of 2019 that includes the approval of the controls of the Sharia advisory committee in its final form. 

The bank published documents on its website that Al-Eqtisad News reviewed. The bank’s board of directors, in its Resolution No. (213) for the year 2020, canceled two resolutions (112) for the year 2020, which include amending Paragraph (2) of the conditions for independence of the controls of the Sharia Advisory Committee, and Resolution (136). 

For the year 2019, which includes approval of the Sharia advisory committee's controls in their final form, and the previous decisions that are related to the subject, and is satisfied with relying on international standards for deciding on Sharia Islamic banking products and developing the capabilities of the functional staff of the Sharia Supervision Division in the Islamic Banking Supervision Department.

The controls of appointment of the Sharia advisory committee included:

First - To have legal capacity, to be a fit and qualified person according to what was stated in the Banking Law No. (24) of 2004, and to not be an article by any institution inside and outside Iraq for reasons related to job behavior.

Second - That he is at least 40 years old.

Third - To have a doctorate in transactional jurisprudence, Islamic finance, or Islamic economics.
Fourth - He must have experience of no less than (5) years in the field of issuing fatwas and legal rulings.

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks Aquqbw7sg5ea

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks 7dzljkidumib

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks Xrywge1gf5aw

The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks Bw91xpv4242p
The Central Bank cancels two previous decisions pertaining to the Sharia Committee in Islamic Banks Jre4p1dxvghd

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23720
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum