Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card

Go down

In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card Empty In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:47 pm

Can't wait to see the outcome of the budget vote !! We can see very well that they are going to trade between them, so to negotiate between them, they must have a value on their currency to negotiate between each country !!

Claud (Moose)

In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card

Sunday 17 January 2021

In partnership with "MasterCard" ... "QNB" launches the Mastercard World Elite Exclusive Card 20210117_1610910820-686

QNB Group, in partnership with MasterCard, has exclusively launched the Mastercard:registered: World Elite Exclusive :tm: credit card, the first of its kind in Qatar, to meet the lifestyle needs of the bank’s customers in the private banking sector.

The card will allow its holders a wide range of lifestyle privileges offered by "Louis Fourteen", including personal lifestyle management services, unique rewards and restaurant reservations around the world, an exceptional experience at luxury restaurants with a Michelin star, as well as exclusive access to luxury goods in the most popular retail stores. In the world.

Mr. Adel Khasabi, General Manager of Wealth and Asset Management at QNB Group, emphasized that based on our global experience and our deep understanding of our customers' renewed needs, we are pleased to launch this exclusive product to give our customers a unique experience that matches their upscale lifestyle. We are proud to be the first bank in Qatar to offer This card is for a select group of our customers through our strategic partnership with "MasterCard".

The exclusive launch of the Mastercard:registered: World Elite Exclusive :tm: credit card confirms our commitment to providing a rewarding banking experience to our customers through investment and innovation in modern technology to keep pace with our customers’ requirements and the needs of their modern lifestyle, ”Khasabi added.

On her part, Nadia Al-Ghasassi, Director of the Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq and Oman region at MasterCard, said: “The GCC countries represent a rich and promising market in which customers are increasingly looking for new lifestyle experiences tailored exclusively for them. The launch of the Mastercard:registered: World Elite Exclusive :tm: credit card is the first of its kind to meet the renewed needs of cardholders, providing them with an unparalleled range of benefits and experiences, and confirms our long-standing partnership with the QNB Group to provide exceptional products that provide life-enriching benefits.

https://alarab.qa/article/18/01/2021/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF-qnb-%D9%8A%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%82-%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-mastercard-world-elite-exclusive
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum