Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq

Go down

France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq Empty France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:51 pm

France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq

• 01/17/2021

France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq 5f53387b7237e

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) A French diplomat in Iraq announced that his country intends to establish projects of a strategic nature in the country.

This came during the reception of the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, in his office today, Sunday, the Chargé d'Affairs of the French Embassy in Baghdad {Jean-Noel Bounoux} and the political advisor to the embassy, ​​Leila Marghad, in the presence of the head of the parliamentary legal committee Rebwar Hadi and Representative Yonadam Kanna.

Al-Kaabi said during the meeting, according to a statement from his office that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of, that "the nature of Iraqi-French relations is characterized by a historical, cultural and legal depth, and there is a kind of mutual influence between the two cultures, and we appreciate the interest of a large country like France in its relations with our country, and what The recent visit of the French President is nothing but evidence of this, "praising the role of the French diplomatic mission, which is among the most effective embassies of countries in Baghdad, calling for strengthening scientific exchange and experiences in all cultural, economic and scientific fields.

For his part, the French Chargé d'Affairs affirmed that "his country attaches great importance to Iraq, and is very keen to build strong and solid relations with Baghdad, and on this basis the French Cultural Institute was opened and there are many projects that have been established, and will be held in Iraqi cities such as Karbala and Anbar, and strategic projects in the transport and water sectors." ".

"We are working under the slogan, as we won the war against ISIS, we must win peace through reconstruction and providing services to the Iraqi people," he said, according to the statement.

The statement indicated that "during the meeting, several files were discussed, such as the general budget, the importance of holding early elections in Iraq and the role of international organizations, experts and friendly countries in them."

Al-Kaabi stated that "the role of observers will be to give transparency to these elections and not legitimacy, since the latter is derived from the sovereignty of Iraq and the Iraqi law that organizes the process."

Regarding the budget, he made it clear that it will be approved during the coming short period, but after reducing the deficit rates to ranges that do not harm the interests of citizens and the state. "

Ammar Al-Masoudi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A5%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq Empty During his meeting with the Chargé d'Affairs of the French Embassy in Baghdad, Al-Kaabi calls on French companies to invest in Iraq and develop economic relations

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:17 pm

[size=32]During his meeting with the Chargé d'Affairs of the French Embassy in Baghdad, Al-Kaabi calls on French companies to invest in Iraq and develop economic relations[/size]

01/17/2021

France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq 2021-01-17-at-15.55.38-3-800x445

Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, received in his office today, Sunday, January 17, 2021, Chargé d'Affairs of the French Embassy in Baghdad, Mr. Jean-Noel Bounoux, and the political advisor to the embassy, ​​Mrs. Leila Marghad, in the presence of Mr. President of the Parliamentary Legal Committee Rebwar Hadi and Representative Yonadam Kanna.
Al-Kaabi said that the nature of Iraqi-French relations is characterized by a historical, cultural and legal depth, and there is a kind of mutual influence between the two cultures, and we appreciate the interest of a large country such as France in its relations with our country, and the recent visit of the French President is nothing but evidence of this, praising the role of the French diplomatic mission that It is considered among the most effective embassies of countries in Baghdad, calling for the promotion of scientific exchange and experiences in all cultural, economic and scientific fields.
For his part, the Chargé d'Affairs emphasized that his country attaches great importance to Iraq, and is very keen to build strong and solid relations with Baghdad, and on this basis the French Cultural Institute was opened and there are many projects that have been established, and will be held in Iraqi cities such as Karbala and Anbar, and strategic projects in the transport and water sectors, and we We work under the slogan, as we won the war against ISIS, we must win peace through reconstruction and providing services to the Iraqi people. ”
Several files were also discussed, such as the general budget, the importance of holding early elections in Iraq, the role of international organizations, experts and friendly countries, as the first deputy indicated the role of observers, which would be to give transparency to these elections and not legitimacy, since the latter is derived from the sovereignty of Iraq and the Iraqi law that organizes the process, And on the budget, he explained that it will be approved during the next short period, but after reducing the deficit ratios to ranges that do not harm the interests of citizens and the state.

The Media Office of the
First Deputy Speaker of Parliament
1/17/2021

France announces its intention to establish strategic projects in Iraq 2021-01-17-at-15.55.38-4

https://ar.parliament.iq/2021/01/17/%d8%ae%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%87-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%8a%d9%94%d9%85-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%94%d8%b9%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%b1/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum