Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq}

Go down

Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} Empty Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq}

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq}

• 01/16/2021

Tomorrow .. The launch of the activities of the exhibition {Made in Iraq} -4338

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The activities of the Challenge Exhibition (Made in Iraq) will be launched tomorrow, Sunday, with the active participation of 28 local companies that will work to demonstrate the quality of the national product.

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry for Planning Affairs, Yusef Muhammad Jassim, said in a press statement, "28 companies out of a total of 33 will participate in the Challenge Exhibition (Made in Iraq), which begins tomorrow, Sunday, and continues for five days, as it will be opened with the active participation of the companies affiliated with the Ministry, indicating that some The companies have been destroyed by the events of ISIS and the obsolescence of their production lines, including phosphate, glass, refractory plants, Mishraq sulfur, and others, confirming that there are plans to evaluate these destroyed companies and announce them investment opportunities due to the financial deficit in order to bring them into service, maximize their resources and employ manpower.

He added, "Work is currently underway to search for real solid partnerships with foreign companies to advance industrial production to a better stage and make it part of the regionally productive economies and organize it and show the creativity and quality of local industrial products, and the capabilities of the industrial public sector companies, while restoring the confidence of state institutions and citizens in the quality and high specifications of the local product."

In addition to many reasons, including standing in front of many challenges, the most important of which is persuading the consumer or the beneficiary to move towards the national industry, and other challenges from home and abroad as a result of media defamation and fighting merchants and contractors in order for the country to remain a consumer of foreign products, and many of them deny the existence of local industrial production and this is painful, He pointed out that companies currently need government and parliamentary support to bring them back to compete with the foreign product, and that the industry faced a harsh and ferocious attack during the recent period, but despite this, our insistence on the emergence of our products to the light through the organization of the exhibition.

Jassim said, "There are plans drawn up by the ministry, with the support of the prime minister, to open many projects on the agricultural side, and to cooperate with the Ministry of Agriculture in the production of fertilizers and to support farmers with a term payment of 50 billion dinars, as well as cooperation with the Ministry of Electricity in the production of transformers also on payment terms that amounted to 65 billion dinars.

However, the delay in paying the dues exposes the companies affiliated to the ministry to great pressures to stop them, in addition to the health field, which includes laboratories for producing drugs and oxygen, medical equipment in all its fields, and all other economic fields.

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%B9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum