Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans!

Go down

Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! Empty Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans!

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:11 pm

[size=30]Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans![/size]

2021-01-15

Iraq: revenues for a whole year are "hidden" and obstructed "the 2021 budget" with its "frightening deficit": the country will be flooded with new international loans! 9F66BFFD-6549-4BE5-9D5D-9A2396EBBE1F

Yes Iraq - Baghdad

The interpretations and accusations surrounding the 2021 budget law in Iraq are escalating, while the House of Representatives is trying to amend the draft law to be correct and clear and away from some of the vague paragraphs in it, according to the statements of the relevant committees.

Today, Friday, MP Abdel-Khaleq Al-Azzawi said that one of the biggest problems in the 2021 budget is the lack of knowledge of the revenues achieved in 2020 in order to clarify the vision for building the 2021 budget.

Al-Azzawi said in statements monitored by "Yes Iraq": "One of the most important and biggest problems in the 2021 budget is the lack of knowledge of the size of the financial revenues achieved in 2020, whether from oil, outlets, communications, or the rest of the other revenues, and this is a big problem."

The deputy in the Parliamentary Security Committee added, "Knowing the actual revenue size for the past year provides us with a vision through which to build the 2021 budget and control the size of the fiscal deficit in the 2021 budget, which is still a very large number according to the available indicators."

He pointed out that "the budget in general is not austere, and needs time to complete because of the presence of difficult files, must be agreed upon, especially the Kurdistan region file and its entitlements and obligations towards the federal government."

For her part, a member of the committee, Magda Al-Tamimi, said in a statement that “Parliamentary Finance Committee meetings are continuing to discuss the articles of the 2021 budget, in preparation for making amendments to them in accordance with the current stage data and taking into account the interest of the state and the citizen.”

Al-Tamimi indicated, "The committee's work for late hours because it is keen to vote on the budget as soon as possible," stressing "the committee's determination to reduce total expenditures and maximize other revenues to reduce the deficit percentage and direct the use of resources to achieve the public interest."

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, yesterday, Thursday, that the biggest risk of the 2021 budget is that the government is seeking to finance the deficit through loans from international banks.

A member of the Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, confirmed: "The 2021 budget is one of the most dangerous budgets for overlapping reasons."

He added that "among the reasons is the government raising the amount of consumer goods, despite the financial and consumer crisis. There is no financial return such as investment," noting that "this increase in consumer goods has led to a frightening increase in the budget deficit."

Al-Saffar said, "The government is seeking to fully pay the large deficit in the 2021 budget through international loans and flood Iraq with debt."

He continued, "This step, if passed, would destroy the Iraqi economy. We must transfer and reduce expenditures to reduce the deficit and not allow the government to cover it from borrowing."

Yesterday, Thursday (January 14, 2021), the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced the continuation of the session to discuss the 2021 budget bill.

"The session to discuss the federal budget 2021 will continue on Saturday 1/16/2021, at three in the afternoon," the council’s media department said in a brief statement.

https://yesiraq.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%87%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum