Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar

Go down

Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar Empty Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:08 pm

[size=36][rtl]Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar[/rtl][/size]

Friday, January 15, 2021

Representative economics submitted a proposal to the private sector after raising the price of the dollar 89c1dc0bbc4038863116eb2c83068046

[rtl]Baghdad - Conscious - Muhammad Al-Talbi[/rtl]

[rtl]Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee announced the submission of a proposal to private sector companies after raising the price of the dollar.[/rtl]

[rtl]Committee member Riyadh Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "The high price of the dollar will be a tributary to the budget, but it does not serve the private sector, especially since the contracts and companies' contracting were done at the previous price, and that there are more than seven thousand projects referred to companies, and they were dealing The price of the previous dollar, which is 120 thousand dinars, and the rise of the dollar will affect the private sector, "noting that" the economic crisis that passed the world in 2014 affected many companies in the private sector. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He continued, "The committee submitted a proposal to have a contract attachment for these companies so that there is no waste of public money, and companies do not stop completing their projects," stressing that "the white paper must be within the institutions that manage the state's work in order to be able to fix things." And restore its prestige and fight corruption and slack so that real reform is achieved. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee had a vision before the rise in the dollar exchange rate, and several proposals were submitted to the Prime Minister and the concerned departments of the committee in order to supplement the budget, and a meeting was held with the Prime Minister to discuss these proposals," stressing that the prime minister's proposals came in support of the plan The committee by supporting the economy, investment, agriculture and trade, as well as controlling investment.[/rtl]

https://www.ina.iq/119698/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%aa%d8%b5%d8%a7%d8%af-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%af%d9%85-%d9%85%d9%82%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%ad%d8%a7-%d9%84%d9%84%d9%82%d8%b7%d8%a7%d8%b9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%a7%d8%b5-%d8%a8%d8%b9%d8%af-%d8%b1%d9%81%d8%b9-%d8%b3%d8%b9%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%af%d9%88%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum