Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

FLEMING Report: Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world

Go down

FLEMING Report:  Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world Empty FLEMING Report: Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:53 pm

FLEMING: 
Sudden Chinese decision shakes the corners of the entire world

China surprised the world today and decided to cancel the dollar peg in the stock exchange transactions and decided to deal officially and the official link to the Chinese yuan instead of the dollar, and this is a bold and important step in China’s economic history. This means that the dollar has become non-existent in Chinese trading and the US dollar will fall strongly against the Chinese yuan and may affect it in global markets. And all the global markets were stunned by the decision. The news was discussed today on the BBC World English afternoon program. It is an economic war that could lead the world to a devastating war that cannot be neglected if America acts foolishly in the face of this decision !! China 2021 will lead the world. This is China’s old dream and what it planned to achieve for decades or more.

China plans a separate digital currency e-RMB, to take on fights with $

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/china-starts-major-trial-of-state-run-digital-currency

e-RMB, which is set to be the first digital currency operated by a major economy.
A sovereign digital currency provides a functional alternative to the dollar settlement system and blunts the impact of any sanctions or threats of exclusion both at a country and company level,” last week’s China Daily report said.

Some government employees and public servants to receive their salaries in the digital currency from May.

A decline in cash 
usage is expected to continue amid the growing popularity of digital payment platforms and as people avoid physical contact during the coronavirus pandemic.

It may also facilitate 
integration into globally traded currency markets with a reduced risk of politically inspired disruption.

Public service by PANATA Grp- Banking on volunteerism worldwide. January 12,2021 6:10pm Tuesday.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum