Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States

Go down

A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States Empty A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:43 pm

[size=30]A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States[/size]

A meeting of the Joint Energy Committee between Iraq and the United States 495e81402-50222-202101141024

Baghdad - People

On Thursday, the joint committee between Iraq and the United States of America issued a joint statement clarifying the nature of cooperation between the two countries. 

In a statement carried by the US embassy in Baghdad, "People" received a copy (January 14, 2021), the committee said, "The governments of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America have reaffirmed their joint cooperation in the fields of oil production and export, natural gas, electricity and clean energy in order to become Iraq is independent in the field of energy, and this came during the third meeting of the Joint Coordination Committee on energy, which was held on the fourteenth of January 2021. " 

He added, "As both sides aspire to energy independence in Iraq and to the day when all Iraqis will have twenty-four hours of stable electricity from a world-class electrical infrastructure, and both sides reaffirmed the importance of partnerships with American companies as the two sides intend to work together to ensure The permanence of the effectiveness and benefit of these partnerships for all parties. "  

He continued, "The meeting was chaired by representatives of the Iraqi government with the principal deputy assistant to the US Secretary of Energy Matthew Zeiss as well as the Ambassador of the United States of America to Iraq, Matthew Toller, as well as representatives of the Kurdistan Regional Government." 

He pointed out that "during today's meeting, both sides reaffirmed the importance of Iraq's future independence in the field of energy and its contribution to maximizing its economic prosperity. The two sides also indicated the valuable role that Iraq is currently playing in providing oil resources to global markets and its ability to be a regional leader in producing Natural gas". 

And, "The delegations also discussed the importance of supporting Iraq’s efforts to harness its large natural gas resources, as they reviewed the course of Iraq's work related to the seizure of burning natural gas in order to reduce its dependence on imports while contributing at the same time to improving environmental quality. The delegations also discussed developments related to the structure of Iraq. Infrastructure for electricity generation and transmission and how it can better integrate with its regional neighbors. 

He added, "For its part, the United States expressed its continuous support to the energy sector in Iraq and is looking forward to holding workshops and technical support related to the success of previous programs. The United States encouraged Iraq to work with the International Energy Agency, referring to the resources available to assist the Agency's work in Iraq." 

He explained, "The Energy Joint Coordination Committee emerged from the strategic framework agreement between Iraq and the United States in 2008 to strengthen the strategic partnership between the two countries and related to a set of initiatives. The Republic of Iraq and the United States of America committed themselves to holding the next meeting of the Joint Coordination Committee on energy in Washington, DC at a date to be decided Later".  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=50222
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum