Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country

Go down

An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country Empty An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:28 pm

[size=30]An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country[/size]

An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country 901d8dcca-50214-202101140835

Baghdad - People  

Ashur International Bank said today, Thursday, that it obtained a credit rating (Caa1), which is the highest possible rating for Iraqi banks, according to the bank’s statement. 

According to a statement issued by Moody's agency specializing in the classification of banks and financial institutions, which Nass saw (January 14, 2021), “Ashur International Bank for Investment has obtained an international credit rating that is the first in its career. To fulfill its obligations towards others with a grade of (Caa1), which is the highest category in degree (C), and long-term deposits in foreign and local currencies with the same evaluation of them and also granting them the aforementioned degree, and this happens for the first time. 

The bank said in a statement that "people" received a copy of it: "This degree is similar to the degree of the governmental sovereign rating according to the evaluation criteria approved by Moody's for the Iraqi state, as the degree of credit rating of the state is not generally exceeded."      

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=50214
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country Empty Moody's grants Ashur International Investment Bank a credit rating (Caa1) similar to the sovereign rating

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:52 am

Moody's grants Ashur International Investment Bank a credit rating (Caa1) similar to the sovereign rating

01/14/2021

An Iraqi bank announces that it has reached the highest credit rating in the country 25521

Economy News - Baghdad

Moody's credit rating agency announced that Ashur International Investment Bank has been granted an international credit rating, which is the first in its career, and is one of the first banks to obtain such a rating from a global agency. 
Where Moody's evaluated the creditworthiness of the bank, which expresses its ability to fulfill its obligations towards others with a grade of (Caa1), which is the highest category in the degree of (C)  , and long-term deposits in foreign and local currencies with the same evaluation of them and also granting them the aforementioned degree, which happens for the first time, which is a positive aspect.   .

And that degree is also similar to the degree of government sovereign rating according to the evaluation criteria approved by Moody's for the Iraqi state, since the degree of credit rating of the state is not generally exceeded . 

The agency added in its announcement that the bank has the strength of the capital base in facing risks, as the capital adequacy ratio exceeds the established minimum limits, solid profitability and abundant liquidity, and that the bank's outlook is stable, and its expectations that it will maintain its path in strengths and that its capital will remain strong with future prospects that reflect moderation In the growth of the credit portfolio and the difficulties facing the operating environment .

Within this context, Mrs. Alya Amer Majeed, Managing Director of Ashur International Bank for Investment, announced that this classification and out of keenness to keep abreast of banking developments and developments, to adopt comprehensive policies and strategies, and to determine the bank's credit rating from a global agency required by its business and activities, it shows, praise be to God, the bank's ability and success in implementing its strategies to preserve What has been achieved, while seeking to achieve more and strengthen the status of the bank and expand its spread in the Iraqi market.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23624
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum