Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20

Go down

Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 Empty Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:29 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

STATUS OF THE 2020 RE-ELECTION PROCESS

What we do know is that the formal constitutional process of trying to get the fraudulent 2020 election results overturned in Trumps favor has failed. It has failed miserably because it never really got started or was over before it was given a chance. In other words there was no political concern from the democrats and even some republicans to pursue it. This is really scary for our democracy based on all the solid evidence. Currently the full extent of the evidence has never even come out to the American public or the courts. Is this a democracy?

The state of the nation at this point that the stronghold the corruption has on the nation is now indisputable. This is not a normal election with just a “sore loser” objecting to the results. It goes way beyond all this nonsense you are hearing from the main stream news media about some dictator named Trump trying to stay in power “illegally”.  Look at all the fraud in the elections. You think this was proper and legal? So who is the real culprit?

I want everyone to know that the urgent post of my newsletter dated Jan 11th   is informational and we all needed to know it. Who else is helping you understand this? Many are like the walking dead. They walk around like in a coma and don’t even realize the extent of the crisis or the severity of it. The mainstream news media has been very successful in dumbing most down. 

The talk in my last video set with Charlie Ward is not fully supported by me or even Charlie, as he does say “it is just someone’s opinion” and they are just talking and throwing around some ideas about Trump being named a king. They themselves even say it is very bizarre idea along with this NESARA and GESARA bullshit. I even laughed when I heard this bullshit. So, relax I have not gone off the deep end.

But haven’t we seen lots of idiots in this investment come out of the woodwork? So go figure? I told everyone that they are using this NESARA/GESARA as a code name and not to be taken so literally. There is no such bill passed in any US Congress. There is no large group of individuals that have to the power to go arrest people without due process according to the law.

In fact, NESARA never even went up for a vote since the system was already so corrupt at the time. Didn’t I say that? Didn’t I put out an explanation of the truth of this NESARA bullshit a long time ago? So why would I, all of sudden, be going along with it? The answer is that I am not going along with the bullshit. But with every bit of bullshit there is some truth only idiots get ahold of the truth part and turn it into a bunch of bullshit. Do you understand? Much of what Charlie Ward is saying is factual but  you have to sort out the bullshit too.

However, this does not exclude what is happening behind the scenes. What is about to happen is that the majority is going to take this election whether you like it or not. I do not know how they plan to do it. So the “how” part is the question. We know the “when” part as it has to be in the next 8 days.

Here is one possible scenario they might use. They may use the Public Broadcasting System and broadcast a video they are now putting together. I know they are now putting together some kind of  information video to explain to the American people what has taken place. The video will explain the extent of the election fraud and those complicit to it.  The Vatican is partly responsible and funded it. The politicians here in the US working with the Vatican have been identified. They will need their confessions.

Folks, this is foreign intervention in our 2020 election. Oh – did Mueller complete over a year investigation of election collusion with the Russians as they accused Trump of doing? They found nothing? Yes, no evidence to indite Trump. Didn’t they try to impeach a standing president over election interference? But now we have massive evidence of this 2020 election interference by a foreign country yet no one wants to talk about it. You would think they would want to hear it and follow up on it and be jumping all over it. But no, nothing is being done about it.

Does this strike you very strange?

Did you note how the mayor of the DC area is now, as I write this newsletter tonight, even prohibiting any rally permits or large crowds in the DC area? This is martial law by a mayor. This is not even legal.  Biden is even talking about a “virtual” inauguration ceremony. Why does he now want to be in public? Again they are using the Covid pandemic for political reasons. 

Yes, Biden has been hidden from the public. He has done this consistently throughout his campaign and even recently. Why? A president should be in the public and out talking to the public.

Biden will never be the president. He can not lead or  talk and make any real sense to the public. He just is a puppet figure. 

The only transition Trump will be doing is to his own next administration. The prophets have talked about 2 presidents and 2 inaugurations for a very long time ago. Now we see this playing out. Chalk one more up to the prophets. This is the time we will see yet another prophecy fulfilled. None of us know exactly “how” this is going to happen but one thing we do know for a FACT is time is running out and so this is all very close at hand.

The people of this country are already at the Red Sea and we are looking for God now to come to our rescue. Remember God has to work through someone so there is not going to be hordes of chariots coming out of the sky with angels to save us all. He is simply going to work through patriots who want to save this country. We must pray for the anointing by the Holy Spirit of these patriotic leaders and then for God to show them the path to victory. This is now our part as we must pray now.

Please go to my FB site and watch my latest video set called “The Red Sea is about to Part…. “

More news….

STATUS OF THE REINSTATEMENT OF THE IRAQI DINAR

If you are watching the news from Iraq you would have learned that they have just completed the second of three needed readings on the 2021 budget. Will I stake my reputation that the RV will happen shortly after the budget is passed? No! But I will say that we still have time since it is not yet opened. When it does, we literally have just days before we lose our window of opportunity for the reinstatement to happen.

I have also emphasized enough already that the US elections mess must be completed first and president Trump soundly seated for a second term. If Trump is not seated then you may as well kiss your RV good bye indefinitely. Iraq will go back to the Obama era of desperation, corruption and a puppet nation of Iran. I am not saying this off the top of head, as I have very good intelligent information to back this up. But having said this I have full faith that this will not happen. Why? Remember:  three countries of corruption, three dedicated patriotic men, three miracles. We are about to see our miracle in the US first and then in Iraq.

More news….

WORLD BANK: IRAQ'S GDP TO RISE TO MORE THAN 7% IN 2022

The World Bank on Sunday predicted that Iraq's GDP will rise to more than 7 percent in 2022, saying Egypt is the only country whose GDP has not been affected in 2020.

"," the bank said in a report seen by Twilight News, noting that "Iraq's GDP fell by 9.5% in 2020, up from 4.4% in 2019."

"Lebanon was the most low est country in the Middle East with 19.2 percent of gdp," he said, predicting that the country's GDP would decline by 13.25 percent in 2021.

"Egypt is the only country whose GDP will not be affected in 2020, rising by 3.6 percent," he said. "Economic activity among oil-exporting countries is expected to recover by 1.8% this year, supporting a return to normal oil demand, a planned reduction in OPEC+ oil production, policy support and a gradual easing of domestic restrictions associated with the pandemic," the bank said.

"The recovery in economic activity in the Middle East depends on the containment of the pandemic, the stability of oil prices, the non-escalation of geopolitical tensions and the assumption that vaccines will be distributed in the second half of this year and by 2022," the Bank stressed.

(Mnt Goat – I quote from the article; “Iraq's GDP is expected to rise to 2% in 2021 and 7.3% in 2022”. Really? How will they do this when they can’t even exchange the dinar currency globally and get global investors or be on the trading platforms? Enough said! )

More news….

BREACH OF THE CAPITAL BUILDING

I know many of you are so confused about what just happened late this week with the so-called breach of the capital building during the join session of congress and senate. As we know this joint session was supposed to raise issue concerning the voter fraud in each of the five swing states. This is the legal democratic constitutional process. This is what we have been waiting for. This was going to be for the very FIRST time anyone was going to actually hear the extent of the voter fraud  in the election in open and honest dialogue and most importantly on national television by all the major news stations. Certainly they couldn’t hide the TRUTH any longer…right? 

I encourage everyone to watch this video. It explains it all.

Biden SINKS after STUPID accusation against Trump over ‘unsafe’ inauguration - YouTube

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

DELETING 3 ZEROS OR PRINTING 100 DINARS DENOMINATION ... EXPERTS DETERMINE THE BEST TO REDUCE THE REPERCUSSIONS OF CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE - URGENT

January 9, 2021

A few days ago, two proposals have been put forward to reduce the effects of the devaluation of the dinar against the dollar, which was determined by a decision of the Ministry of Finance to fix the exchange rate at 1470 dinars against the dollar after it stabilized for more than 15 years, up to 1200 dinars, which caused bad effects on citizens, raising the prices of basic materials and reducing the value of salaries.

Parliament finances clarify its position

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, MP Abd al-Hadi al-Saadawi, revealed, on Saturday, his committee’s opinion about deleting 3 zeros from the Iraqi currency, according to the proposals put forward.

Al-Saadawi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that “THE MONETARY POLICY IN IRAQ IS ONE OF THE EXCLUSIVE POWERS OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE FINANCIAL POLICY IS SUBJECT TO THE AUTHORITY OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE and the government, which is concerned with it, and it is not the prerogatives of the House of Representatives and the Finance Committee, MEANING THAT CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE OR REMOVING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS NOT RELEVANT. Absolutely out of the House of Representatives.

Al-Saadawi added, “WE DO NOT SEE ANY TENDENCY AT THE PRESENT TIME TO DELETE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY BY THE CENTRAL BANK,” pointing out that “even the exchange rate of the dollar is subject to the powers of the central bank and it was recently raised after a decision inside the bank and IF THE GOVERNMENT HAS ANOTHER OPINION ABOUT THE EXCHANGE RATE, THEN THIS MATTER UP TO HER ”

Expert: There are pros and cons

In turn, economist Safwan Qusay said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "There is no urgent necessity to issue a new paper currency with a denomination of 100,000 Iraqi dinars or more, and that the proposal to delete the zeros requires a bank effort and withdraw the circulating currency."

On the other hand, he added, "the level of circulation of the Iraqi dinar is very easy, therefore printing a large currency in a denomination of 100 thousand Iraqi dinars or more will facilitate the process of large financial exchange," noting that "the responsibility and task of issuing these categories of currencies rests with the Central Bank."

He added that "the process of issuing money needs a financial cover in hard currency or gold, in addition to the market’s need for time to absorb the level of devaluation of the local dinar that the government has recently undertaken."

Qusay pointed out that "the step of deleting zeros from the currency raises the level of confidence in the dinar and reduces the burden of transferring cash as well as calculations, but conducting it now may confuse the market because it needs to withdraw the dinar from traders and inject a new currency."

Turn

Earlier, the former budget director at the Ministry of Finance, Hazem Hadi, confirmed that the devaluation of the local currency in the country caused a shock to the market, while the shock that occurred was necessary to finance the budget deficit instead of endangering state sovereignty, as he described.

Hazem Hadi said, in a televised interview (Baghdad Today), that the advantages of the financial budget for the next year are "saving money and avoiding borrowing, because the size of the debt to Iraq has become very large and reached 160 trillion dinars, including internal and external loans."

Hadi added, "THE INTERNAL DEBT DECREASED AUTOMATICALLY WITH THE RISE IN THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR AGAINST THE DINAR," indicating that "the shock that occurred in the market was inevitable, because covering the financial deficit by borrowing includes major disadvantages, INCLUDING THE LOSS OF STATE SOVEREIGNTY."

He pointed out that "the failure of the economic policy in the country in the past years has made Iraq a market for imported goods and the Iraqi market has been flooded with these commodities, and also led to a decrease in revenues due to the decline in the price and production of oil, and all these factors caused a major financial crisis for the Iraqi economy."

Since the collapse of oil prices earlier this year, Iraq is facing an unprecedented liquidity crisis, and the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi has been forced to borrow from the reserves of the Central Bank to pay nearly $ 5 billion per month, representing public sector salaries and pensions.

The Iraqi local markets in Baghdad and other provinces have been turbulent since last week, after the decision to devalue the currency to compensate for the deficit in the 2021 budget.

The decision sparked a wave of anger in the Iraqi street, but Al-Kazemi defended his government's move and said that he had two options, "Either the collapse of the regime and enter into complete chaos, or we enter into a Caesarean section for reform."

Al-Kazemi cited during a speech at the Iraqi Council of Ministers session held last Saturday, in several countries, including South Korea and Singapore, when they had previously taken "difficult decisions" in order to reform the economy.

(Mnt Goat – I hope everyone read this article carefully. They are debating now whether to do the project to delete the zeros. This is now clearer than ever.)

DOLLAR FALLS AGAIN AGAINST IRAQI DINAR IN ONE DAY

The exchange rate of the dollar on the main stock exchange and local markets in Baghdad fell again, an hour and a half after the opening of the main stock exchange on Saturday, January 9, 2021.

According to a reporter of The Shafq News Agency, the Central Struggle Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded today, 142,700 Iraqi dinars compared to 100 U.S. dollars, and the Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 142,700 dinars for 100 dollars.

The Central Defense Exchange opened at 143,600 Iraqi dinars on Saturday morning, compared with 100 US dollars.

Our correspondent pointed out that the prices of buying and selling also decreased in the banking shops in the local markets in Baghdad where the selling price reached 144,250 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase price was 142,250 dinars per 100 U.S. dollars.

A "VAST PLAN" TARGETING 22 PEOPLE TO RETURN 150 BILLION DOLLARS TO IRAQ THROUGH A "LEGAL DEAL" ..

Al-Mada newspaper revealed the existence of a "broad plan" aimed at returning 150 billion stolen dollars, by issuing court orders against 22 officials according to the deal "to release them after returning the funds."

"In one of the biggest political deals, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi agreed with the heads of political blocs to issue arrest warrants against (22) government officials involved in the theft and smuggling of funds estimated at more than 150 billion dollars," the newspaper said in a report followed by "Yes Iraq."

She added that the government anti-corruption committee in charge of investigations into files of corruption and exceptional crimes is expected to reveal the names of those involved in looting and money laundering operations, including former ministers, a current minister, a deputy minister and the head of an independent body.

She emphasized that the political deal ALSO STIPULATED THAT THE GOVERNMENT RELEASE THE ACCUSED AFTER THEIR ARREST IN EXCHANGE FOR REPAYING THE MONEY THEY STOLE AND RETURNING IT TO THE STATE TREASURY, which suffers from severe financial hardship after the decline in oil prices due to the repercussions of the pandemic.

It indicated that "the anti-corruption committee led by Abu Ragheef has completed investigations with a number of government officials, and will soon issue arrest warrants against (22) officials between a former and current minister, an undersecretary, a director general, and the head of an independent body."

She noted that Al-Kazemi and the heads of political blocs agreed to activate the file of corruption through the government committee assigned for this purpose, and that the agreement stipulated the release of those accused or those involved in stealing money in exchange for returning it to the state treasury, ”explaining that the provisions that will be issued soon against the accused will be“ provisions with suspension of implementation. ” “So that those involved in the theft can return the money to the state treasury.

She pointed out that "the deal excluded those involved in smuggling large funds abroad and invested them, and therefore it is difficult to return it to the government again because of the laws in effect in those countries that prohibit the return or return of money after changing the gender of smuggled funds."

She added that the "22" PERSONALITIES HAVE A GREAT FINANCIAL WEIGHT DUE TO THE CORRUPTION OPERATIONS THAT THEY HAVE CARRIED OUT OVER THE PAST YEARS. It is expected that the deal will return nearly $ 150 billion to the state treasury.

REVEALS THE RESULTS OF THE JUDICIAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE CURRENCY AUCTION

A judge responsible for the investigation of the currency auction file uncovered major legal violations and smuggling of foreign currency abroad, pointing out THAT THE INVESTIGATION HAD REACHED ADVANCED STAGES.

In addition, the Supreme Judicial Council directed, through a circular issued by all investigation courts, TO TAKE LEGAL MEASURES AGAINST EVERYONE WHO CAUSED DAMAGE TO THE NATIONAL ECONOMY, WHETHER FROM FOREIGN CURRENCY DEALERS OR MONOPOLISTIC TRADERS OF GOODS AND FOOD COMMODITIES AND THE NECESSARY COMMODITIES THAT CITIZENS NEED DAILY, according to a statement by the Supreme Judicial Council .

The Council requested the Ministry of the Interior also instructed the police directorates concerned that conduct inspection tours shops selling wholesale and places selling foreign currency to control the violators of the law.

He pointed out the council 's statement that " the competent anti - court investigating money laundering began several days ago to conduct an investigation regarding The auction of selling foreign currency and violations of the law by some private banks to participate in the auction of selling foreign currency.

The competent judge said the investigation advanced stages arrived in the detection of illegal operations and fraud and forgery to participate in the auction sale of the currency and the smuggling of foreign currency outside the country.

Furthermore, I decided to achieve the competent Rusafa Court to consider the integrity issues, money laundering and economic crime to take legal action against three ten banks for irregularities entering the auction currency without permits Kmarkip supports the entry of goods tax and settling accounts and the presence of suspicions of falsification of documents related to it.

According to the statement of the Supreme Judicial Council that " the mentioned court decided to bring directors authorized banks offense due to breach of due diligence procedures imposed by the law anti - money laundering and the financing of terrorism No. (39) for the year 2015 ".

It is said that the Iraqi parliament on a date with a number of interrogations of finance ministers and electricity as well as Chairman of the board of Information and communications and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq.

A member of the Iraqi Alliance, a representative of the parliamentary wisdom bloc, Faleh Al-Sari, had previously announced his readiness to question the governor of the bank, Mustafa Ghaleb, against the backdrop of the dollar crisis and the currency auction.

It is noteworthy that judges specializing in money laundering cases revealed earlier that millions of dollars were smuggled out of the country by fake merchants, money changers and money transfer companies.

The judge defines this crime as "the legalization of funds from an unlawful source, in a way that makes them appear in a legitimate form using several methods."

Iyad Mohsen Damad, a money laundering investigation judge, says, "The Central Bank sells dollars to achieve two basic purposes, the first to exchange companies with a weekly quota, provided that these companies sell them to those who intend to travel for treatment or tourism for less than the market price." He added that "some companies sell dollars." On the black market and offers copies of fake tickets and passports. "

He added that "the second purpose is for the purposes of importing the private sector through the currency auction," indicating that "the most frequent picture of money laundering in Iraq occurs through the auction of currency sale in the Central Bank, by the perpetrators of the crimes of embezzlement and bribery and charging commissions by depositing their money in accounts with private banks. "

He pointed out that "an agreement takes place with persons who represent their interfaces and registration of public trade companies in their names, and then they submit requests to enter the auction, selling dollars under the pretext of covering the import needs of the private sector and transferring millions of dollars to financial accounts abroad without entering goods against them, and then their transactions are suspicious without commercial or Legal. "

And that "the mechanisms set up by the Central Bank to sell the dollar through the currency auction is by opening the merchant to an account in the National Bank in order to obtain what he needs from the Central Bank after submitting an application to buy the currency, supported by lists of purchase of goods, clearance from tax and import licenses from Iraqi exhibitions."

Damad explained that "the process of buying the dollar is between the National Bank and the Central Bank for the purpose of covering what the customer requests," indicating that "legal obligations imposed by the Central Bank on private banks according to the law in accordance with the principle of Know Your Customer as it is the responsibility of those banks to verify who deals with him and the need to know whether The customer, the merchant, can perform such an import process and owns the money, or is he a front to cover sources of money owned by criminals, "pointing out that".

IRAQI FINANCE ANNOUNCES NEW DEVELOPMENTS AT THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR

The Finance Ministry on Friday promised to adjust the exchange rate of the foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar, following a decision by the central bank to devalue the local currency and raise the prices of imported goods and goods in the country.

The ministry said in a statement to Twilight News that it is fully aware that there are a number of supportive measures to be taken to increase the positive effects of the exchange rate adjustment. The Ministry of Finance has not been able to do so publicly because of the sensitivity of the issue and because the budget must be approved first by the Council of Ministers.

"She has led extensive discussions in recent weeks after the cabinet approved the budget on the follow-up to the exchange rate adjustment with many parties inside and outside the government," she said.

The discussions will culminate next week in a proposed expanded meeting with key public and private economic actors, where the Finance Ministry will develop a detailed policy program designed to increase the benefits of the exchange rate adjustment, she said.

In a statement, the ministry expressed hope that the measures would coincide with discussions within the House of Representatives on the budget.

"The main policy measures for the protection of the poor and vulnerable have been included in the budget and discussed in the minister's statement on the budget," the statement said.

The Central Bank of Iraq has decided to raise the selling price of the dollar to banks and exchange companies to 1,460 dinars, from 1,182 dinars per dollar, in order to offset the decline in oil revenues caused by the decline in oil prices.

Iraq relies 90 percent of its income on oil revenues, the last time it devalued the dinar was in December 2015 when it raised the selling price of the dollar to 1,182 dinars from 1,166 dinars previously.

The Central Bank launched its decision on the new price to sell the dollar at the currency auction on December 20, and since then, the bank has seen a decline in currency sales.

Iraq is under great pressure under the worst economic crisis since 2003 and so far, with low oil prices and the outbreak of the Coronavirus.

ADJUSTING THE EXCHANGE RATE AND LIBERALIZING THE IRAQI DINAR ... REFORMS THAT RAISED THE STREET, BUT REASSURED ECONOMISTS

The operations of continuous support for the value of the Iraqi dinar, by pumping financial revenues (in US dollars) that the Ministry of Finance obtained in exchange for selling crude oil over the past years, led to the Central Bank draining these revenues quickly through the currency sale window through a daily auction, as The central bank loses nearly $ 200 million, which goes mostly to importing useless consumer materials in the movement of the economy, which has also faced real paralysis as a result of the process of exaggerated support for the price of the dinar and its rise against the dollar, which undermined any opportunity for an influx of foreign capital working In the field of investment, raising the value of the dinar in this way, in our opinion, raises the value of payments necessarily in relation to the work and services sectors, making any investment project useless, in the absence of policies to support investment projects, protect the national product, customs and tax corruption, and the influx of poor and low consumer goods. Cost, which madeIraqi markets are a target for all suppliers who get huge financial revenues due to the absence of competition, and the expansion of state payments to the public sector in the form of salaries, subsidies and retirement amounting to nearly $ 50 billion annually, as well as the cycle of corruption that profits from fraud and laundering stolen money.

This continuous cycle, which heralds Iraq’s going into the unknown soon, was confronted with the votes of MPs and specialized economic elites to stop it in vain, mostly due to “populist” factors, and the political actor’s lack of daring to discuss the issue of the economy that some believe could cause him electoral losses if he clashed with a will The street or its power, as some claim!

Recently, the Al-Kazemi government responded to this challenge, with the financial crisis reaching its most severe, and with the arrival of Iraq to the brink of the abyss, the impact of the collapse of crude oil prices, and the arrival of the country's cash reserves to frightening levels, which means that the confrontation must begin, and indeed it began to partially liberalize the price of the dinar, And in a controlled and controlled manner, and returned it to a somewhat satisfactory price, although it was still high, but it is a preliminary reform, and it needs to be strengthened with other measures in order for the economy to reap the desired benefit from it.

This approach was welcomed by economic elites as well as MPs and knowledgeable people despite the fueling campaigns that are still being carried out by rival political parties sometimes, or the beneficiaries of the currency auction at other times. In this regard, expert Hamid Al-Kafa’i comments by saying, "I have demanded several times to reduce the value of the dinar. This will lead to diversifying sources of income and curbing corrupt practices based on collecting commissions from companies importing goods and commodities. The last claim in a lecture at the University of London was nearly two years ago, and its registration was sent to Professor Ali Allawi, Minister of Finance. The current, who was then a candidate for the post of Central Bank Governor, Professor Allawi responded by saying that everything I said in the lecture is correct, and that the currency auction needs to be reviewed and that the economy will not recover if the situation continues in this manner.

He added, "Finally, the Ministry of Finance decided, under market pressure, to reduce the value of the dinar to 1450 dinars against the dollar in the 2021 budget, followed by the Central Bank, which raised the price of the dollar to 1460 dinars, while the dollar price for commercial banks was set at 1470 dinars. In the right direction, it would contribute to improving national production and reducing the damages resulting from currency smuggling, and assisting the government in paying the salaries of its employees, as it reduces its need to borrow, but the risk is that the purchasing power of the dinar will decline locally, and the prices of imported materials will rise. By a rate close to the reduction rate, which is currently 18%.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil is working in the battle against the corruption of Iran in Iraq, the corruption of the democrat party in the USA and the corruption of the labor party in the UK. Yes, your prayers ARE WORKING. God has guided these patriotic men and women on this new battle field. It is a battle for the mind filled with propaganda and lies. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq, the USA and the UK to fight for their homeland.

So, this new war now on our citizens is underway. 3 corrupt countries, 3 heroic men and 3 miracles. God’s Hand At Work!

New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. It is a battle against this crooked idealism of globalization and a One World Government of enslavement.

We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us, our minds and our children. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief 1/12/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum