Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee

Go down

Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee Empty Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:38 am

[size=30]Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee[/size]

Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee C52e87f47-49930-202101110357

Baghdad - People 

Today, Monday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the schedule for issuing the MasterCard to the full-time employee due to the momentum on issuing the card.

The ministry said in a statement, "People" received a copy of it (January 11, 2021) that "due to the momentum of citizens wishing to obtain electronic payment cards MasterCard from those covered by the salary of a full-time appointee, and in the interest of the authority's management for the health and safety of the honorable citizens."

In light of the Corona pandemic, and to give the sufficient time to organize the work of the departments in charge of this matter, it was decided to adopt the following schedule to review the full-time employee only, hoping for your cooperation with us in the service of the public interest. 

Labor announces the schedule of issuing the Mastercard card to the designated full-time employee Me_ga

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=49930
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum