Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision

Go down

A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision Empty A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:36 am

A Banking Consultant Who Provides Complementary Tools For The Success Of The Dollar Exchange Rate Decision

Jan 8, 2021

Al-Mustaqila .. The consultant of Islamic banks, Bashar Qaddouri, provided tools that could work for the success of the Central Bank’s decision to raise the dollar’s ​​exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

[rtl]Kaddouri said in a statement to (Al-Mustaqilla) that these tools relate to the work of a number of relevant ministries, which must do their work in coordination with the Central Bank.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that the first tool concerns the Ministry of Industry with the Central Bank, and is related to activating the role of medium and strategic factories to support the local product by exploiting the opportunities presented by the Central Bank to support industrial projects.[/rtl]

[rtl]As for the second tool, it concerns the ministries of trade and agriculture, and it relates to determining the goods entering the Iraqi market to block the way to flooding the market with imported goods.[/rtl]

[rtl]He indicated that this could be done by classifying and dividing the goods and imposing taxes commensurate with the situation of the goods to reduce the size of the importer, while specifying the necessary goods and exempting them from taxes in addition to the exemption of complementary materials that enter the local industry. In addition, the description of entertainment and consumer goods and the imposition of taxes on them.[/rtl]

[rtl]Kaddouri explained that the third tool belongs to the Ministry of Planning, which has to coordinate between the imported goods and local goods and determine the percentage of exemptions, as well as prevent unnecessary goods from importing with the availability of a local alternative, and according to the market need. Specifications of the imported product.[/rtl]

[rtl]https://mustaqila.com/%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AC/
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum