Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MilitiaMan: "The country has obviously devalued for a purpose(s)" 1/2/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MilitiaMan: "The country has obviously devalued for a purpose(s)" 1/2/21

Go down

MilitiaMan: "The country has obviously devalued for a purpose(s)" 1/2/21 Empty MilitiaMan: "The country has obviously devalued for a purpose(s)" 1/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:18 am

MilitiaMan  

Article:  "Ministry of Commerce: the middle of next month, the date for the application of the electronic payment system"    The push is on imo... They don't have much time between now and the mid month January time frame they give...to implement the electronic payment system. The minister of Trade had obstacles to overcome and it appears the obstacles have been overcome now.  The electronic payments should be from my understanding be done with a new digital dinar.  There words not mine.

...The country has obviously devalued for a purpose(s)...In my view they have a plan that included the devalue, then a subsequent deletion of the 3 zeros and then the intention is to defend the exchange rate for stability. The electronic payments may very well be a very supportive clue to the accuracy of my view. We shall see. imo.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum