Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects"

Go down

In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" Empty In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects"

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:10 pm

In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" 548623image1-6
Time: 01/2021 18:46:04

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The economic advisor to the prime minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed important details and information about the fiscal budget bill for 2021, which Parliament received last Tuesday.

Saleh said in a lengthy article on the economic situation and the budget: “The contractionary financial conditions in Iraq have led to dangerous economic manifestations, as the contraction in demand or government spending in 2020 led to a widening of the national income gap and a drop in growth by about 11% from its rates, accompanied by an increase in unemployment levels. Less than 25% of the Iraqi workforce, as well as increasing poverty rates among the population, which exceeded 30% of the country's families.

He added, "At a time when advocates of financial thought see that the manifestations of deflation, financial faltering, and the resort to (almost compulsory) austerity will continue to cause the increase in debt and deficit in an expansionary financial rescue package required by subsequent financial years."

Saleh pointed out that "this is what the Iraqi public finances faced in the two years 2020-2021 as the draft federal budget for the year 2021 indicates that the total deficit planned in it will rise to approximately 71 trillion dinars, and the aforementioned deficit will constitute no less than 42% of total spending in it and the proportion of Not less than 28% of the current GDP. "

To view the text of the article .. Click here

https://vod1.alforatnews.com/upload/2021-01/f34c1c12d462e8df1728610c4485db59.pdf

LINK

In numbers ... important details of the budget and a warning of "dangerous economic aspects" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum