Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT TONY SAYING - The UST is telling the banks that this (RV) can happen tonight. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT TONY SAYING - The UST is telling the banks that this (RV) can happen tonight.

Go down

TNT TONY SAYING - The UST is telling the banks that this (RV) can happen tonight. Empty TNT TONY SAYING - The UST is telling the banks that this (RV) can happen tonight.

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:57 pm

TNT TONY

There is a possibility something can happen tomorrow for exchanges.  Bankers are in place.

Iraq believes something can happen as early as Saturday.  Iraq news claimed that the budget today  has been read, and it  has been read  twice.  The budget is built on the old rate, and not the new inflated rate.

Today is the 31st.  The China agreement should be ready by the 15th and everything should be done by that timeframe.  Biden is going to put a stop to everything that Trump has done on the 20th.  Trump wants this done in his timeframe.   Iraq wants their people paid.  This should be the beginning of the end.

Banks want this to begin tonight.  Iraq wants it to begin when their banks open this weekend.  

From me. ...I captured what I could.  I was not home when the call began.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum