Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

Go down

The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil Empty The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:00 pm

The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

12/31/2020

The Kurdistan government calls for the implementation of the financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil 25276

Economy News - Baghdad

On Thursday, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, Masrour Barzani, expressed his hope for the implementation of the recent agreement between Erbil and Baghdad regarding the 2021 budget .

Barzani said in a press statement, that the Kurdistan Region and the whole world have faced a difficult year in light of the outbreak of the Corona epidemic and its difficult economic consequences, and the federal government’s refusal to send financial dues to the Kurdistan Region, which created a financial crisis and a difficult situation that, in turn, formed a heavy financial burden on our dear citizens in the Kurdistan Region. .

He added, "We have reached an agreement with the federal government regarding the draft federal budget for the year 2021, we hope that the agreement will be implemented in full, and we ask the political parties in Iraq, and from now on, not to accept the use of Kurdistan Region’s dues and rights as a political pressure card against the people of Kurdistan who do not." His rights are still being denied, affirming at the same time that we will never compromise our constitutional rights . "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23406&fbclid=IwAR1DYwthVD6mbpXiCiibO2h6HJu8L0fBSJ_XrZWweqKi4bowLxeQd0fvURM
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum