Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "one of the strategies of getting out of debt is lowing the value of the currency.  Then you pay at a lower price" (Payments Are Made In Dollars, etc. What An Idiot!) 12/28/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "one of the strategies of getting out of debt is lowing the value of the currency. Then you pay at a lower price" (Payments Are Made In Dollars, etc. What An Idiot!) 12/28/20

Go down

Breitling: "one of the strategies of getting out of debt is lowing the value of the currency.  Then you pay at a lower price" (Payments Are Made In Dollars, etc. What An Idiot!) 12/28/20 Empty Breitling: "one of the strategies of getting out of debt is lowing the value of the currency. Then you pay at a lower price" (Payments Are Made In Dollars, etc. What An Idiot!) 12/28/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:08 pm

Breitling    

What's happening in Iraq, what's happening with their currency is only good news...I know people are in panic mode...I've got email from people asking "Should I get out?  Is this over with?"  That's furthest from the truth.  It's the complete opposite...Iraq is in debt.  They want to get out of debt...one of the strategies of getting out of debt is lowing the value of the currency.  Then you pay at a lower price.  Then when you're done making those payments guess what?  You add value back to your currency.  And that is what Iraq is doing...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum