Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices

Go down

Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:45 pm

Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices 1-2564-232-3
Time: 12/27/2020 15:20:23

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed who is behind the raising of the dollar exchange rate against the dinar in Iraq.

Committee member Ahmed Hama Rashid said in a press statement, "The increase in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar was based on a proposal made by the Bank and the International Monetary Fund during a meeting held between them and the Ministry of Finance two weeks ago to discuss finding solutions to the financial crisis that Iraq is going through." ".

And, "The World Bank suggested raising the dollar exchange rate to 1660 dinars, while the International Monetary Fund proposed that the exchange rate for one hundred dollars be 130 thousand Iraqi dinars, but Iraq decided that the price would be 1450 dinars per dollar."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Central Bank decided on 19 December to amend the dollar exchange rate, as follows: 

1450 dinars per dollar, the price of buying foreign currency from the Ministry of Finance.

1460 dinars per dollar the selling price of foreign currency to banks.

1470 dinars per dollar is the selling price of foreign currency to the public.

The federal government attributes the decision to raise the exchange rate of the dollar to 1,450 dinars, after it was 1,190 dinars to fill the financial deficit that the state suffers from, which aroused the discontent of citizens as a result of the high prices in the local markets in general.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

LINK

Parliamentary Finance reveals who is behind the dollar's rise ... Two surprising prices 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum