Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary

Go down

Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary Empty Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:50 pm

Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary

12/27/2020 3:43:15 AM  

Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency .. and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary Safe_image.php?d=AQFZNjsIzUWaAEZj&w=500&h=261&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almasalah.com%2FMediaStorage%2FGalleryImages%2F144699

Baghdad / Obelisk: Economic expert Salam Sumaisem said on the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar, that the dollar will be drained from its source in the US Treasury, which will replace it with digital electronic money, Digital Dollar.

Sumaisem added to the obelisk: We will then see how the smuggling of dollars continues, noting that only Iraq and its people will be the losers, and that whoever trades in the Iraqi dinar will not benefit in anything.

Sumaisem told Al-Masalla that draining the sources requires that there be a shortage of dollars that are pumped into the markets, referring to the issue of pursuing political money, as the financial decision-makers say that they cannot dry up the sources, but America, for example, went through the same crisis, especially after the decline The US dollar fell a week ago on the global market by 8%, which prompted the Treasury to stop pumping more dollars into the US market itself.

Sumaisem considered that the Iraqi concerned authorities do not know how to act with the crisis. Rather, they acted in a bad way in reducing the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.
Sumaisem said, "It is true that this provides liquidity, but it will not solve the crisis."

And she continued: America, for example, is moving now to the stage of digital money, which is digital money, and thus it will not pump more dollars into Iraq until it becomes scarce, and then it can pump a digital dollar. That every dollar has a number and circulation in it between the seller and the buyer is known and limited. It will also change the whole world, and for Iraq it will be a pivotal change.

Sumaisem revealed that the Minister of Finance signed a blank statement that he would implement all the recommendations of the International Monetary Fund.

Obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/News/202824/%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%85--%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B6%D8%AE-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A?fbclid=IwAR2uZxy04DOVVX9z7bFWVk-eYnoCBzVlxRoTYpkaWc3Cl0WmKw59Kexwb6I
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum