Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered

Go down

Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered Empty Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered

12/27/2020

Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered 25172

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Sunday, that no money will be spent to the region before the delivery of oil imports and border crossings, regardless of the favoritism between the central government and the region, pointing out that the region's allocations in the 2021 budget have not yet been resolved.

A member of the Financial Committee, Abdul Hadi Saadawi, said in a press interview, "The negotiations have not resulted in any agreement so far about the proportion of the Kurdistan region in the 2021 budget."

He added, "The House of Representatives in general and the Finance Committee in particular decided not to courtesy of the region at the expense of the central and southern governorates in determining the percentages and allocations in the 2021 budget."

"So far, no money has been spent to Kurdistan," Saadawi said, stressing that the council will stand against disbursing any sums of money to Kurdistan before handing over oil imports and border crossings, even if the government tries to compliment the region.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23332
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered Empty Parliamentary Finance: The Kurdistan region does not have any budgets

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:12 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The Kurdistan region does not have any budgets

12/27/2020

Parliamentary Finance confirms that no money will be disbursed to the region before the oil revenues and ports are delivered 25152

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Sunday, the scenes of dialogue with the Kurdistan region during the past days, stressing that data transparency is the basis for solving problems.

"There is positivity in the dialogue with the negotiating Kurdish delegation, and we asked the delegation to display the data to find out where the defects are between the two parties," said Majida Al-Tamimi, a member of the committee.

She added, "The Kurdistan region does not have any budgets, and that is why we called for the need to prepare a budget and final accounts by the region, through which the allocations and actual expenditures will be known, the price of the exported and extracted oil, the number of employees and retirees."

The Vice President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, announced in a press conference that Baghdad and Erbil had reached an agreement regarding the region's share of the 2021 budget, and sending the salaries of employees in the region.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23319
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum