Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate

Go down

Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate Empty Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:23 pm

Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate

2020-12-26

Employees complain: owners of K-Card outlets in Mosul distribute salaries in dollars at the new exchange rate 1608985735418

Shafaq News / Employees complained about the exploitation of dozens of exchange offices and K-Card outlets in Mosul, the high exchange rate of the dollar crisis and the confusion in the exchange rate, and they began distributing salaries in dollars, not the Iraqi dinar.

Ahmed Nabil told Shafaq News Agency; He is an employee who went to collect his salary that he was surprised after the receipt from the payment machine that the owner of the outlet told him that we only have US dollars and not a dinar.

Nabil added that he was forced to receive his salary in dollars and when he went to exchange it in Iraqi dinars
You are surprised that the exchange rate in the market is lower than the price that the outlet owner calculated
Thus, the outlet owner succeeded in obtaining two commissions from the exchange, the first is the entitlement and the second is the exchange rate difference, indicating that if the market exchange rate is 1400, the outlet owner delivers the salary to the owner with a difference of 2 or 3 thousand dinars, and in this way, manipulation.

Ahmed was not the only one, but dozens of employees were subjected to this situation
It is not possible for the owners of exchange offices who took advantage of this, because on Fridays and Saturdays there are no banks and they do not have Iraqi cash.

As for Muhammad al-Hamdani, a worker at an officially registered outlet, he said that he did not hand over a single salary in US dollars and said that the excuse is correct, but the majority exploited it to benefit at the expense of the employee, the retired, and everyone who has a salary.

Two days after the continuation of this situation, security sources informed the Shafaq News correspondent, that today the National Security detachments began to follow the (K-Card) outlets and hold accountable those who force employees to receive their salaries in US dollars instead of dinars.

On Saturday (19 December 2020), the Central Bank of Iraq officially announced the adjustment of the foreign currency exchange rate (the US dollar) to 145 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars.

https://shafaq.com/ar/%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%80%D9%85%D8%B9/%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B8%D9%81%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B0-%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%84-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B9%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum