Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20

Go down

MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 Empty MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:14 pm

MZ: Merry Christmas everyone !

MZ: As expected no movement of funds with the paymasters….but I was told to expect massive disclosure over the weekend and to expect all kinds of fun over the next week in the news.A lot of information that had been classified is now admissible……… Being able to use classified information is a huge piece….imo.

MZ: Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV and Settlement front very early in January. I am hearing this from almost everyone.

MZ: We are expecting  a test of the Presidential Emergency Broadcast System(EBS) is scheduled for 2:18est today to make sure it is working well…..if your phone goes off….don’t panic……

MZ: Also I am hearing from inside the beltway that Trump will most likely address the nation at some time tomorrow….on Christmas , which is unusual. 

Member:  Is anyone  hearing $15 dinar...similar to Shabibi's prediction??

Member:  Fleming posted 15.00 said Iraq RV’d

Member:  Same Rumor again; …I hear Bottom rates on the Dinar $3.71

Member:  Iraq is trying to drag the mattress money from its people but they let the cat outta the bag and their people aren’t buying it!

MZ: Congress is being forced to work over the holidays…..isn’t that awesome…..hopefully will have a new stimulus bill by Monday…

MZ: There are some interesting things that could happen over the weekend….

Member:  This week the big boom! Stay out of the way people.

Member:  All I want for Christmas is the take down of the Deep State and Peace on Earth

Member:  It would be a great Christmas if they would announce all the deep state got arrested...and an RV wouldn't hurt....

Member:  White Hats saying "stay home, stay out of the way...DEEP STATE MOP UP coming!!

Member:  Let's pray the Congress critters DO NOT come back after Jan. 1!

MZ: I am very excited at all of the disclosure coming out right now…….

Member: Has Pence pulled the electors card yet?

MZ: Not that I can find anywhere….i was told that if he had…..we may not see it yet because they don’t want to upset the negotiation for the $2000 dollars stimulus for the people. They want to make sure we get some kind of relief and a one month spending bill for the government. .

MZ: I am told the intention is still to have the first payments for people to go out on Wednesday..they want it fast-tracked……what they need is to pass stimulus of $2000 per person with nothing else in it….period.  Take out all the politics and help the American people.

Member: What is the Pence card?

MZ: The Vice President runs the Senate….Pence has the authority to say….regarding the electoral votes…that because certain states have questions on fraud , did not properly hold elections…..or have certified duel electors…..according to the constitution….he can declare those votes are illegitimate and no longer count based on constitutional law..That is being called “The Pence Card” . This is real and viable.

Mod:  Pence Card in Play, Prepare to surface, Rig For Red, Hold The Line Ep.2361 Pence Card In Play, Prepare To Surface, Rig For Red, Hold The Line – Ep. 2361 (x22report.com)

Member:  I bet 10 days of Darkness starts Jan 6th right when Trump is certified as President. Cut the media and internet to squash the riots and hysteria

Member:  Let's all day good-bye to the Fiat Currency system, and say hello to the new USN Currency system.

MZ: It is inexcusable that anyone is going hungry right now….you can place the blame squarely on Congress….

MZ:  https://themindunleashed.com/2020/12/54-million-americans-including-18-million-kids-to-lack-access-to-sufficient-food-by-years-end.html?fbclid=IwAR2N6uihyYjiv-trz-WaLYzInx9gaJHfLZJ9SU7Ijg-wvz29uMKlM5%E2%80%A6 

MZ:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb82W... Chinese Corruption

MarkZ: "Most of my European and Asian banking sources think we will have money movement on the RV" 12/24/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum