Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES

+15
RevalAl
Parrothead
blackdog2
war eagle
tonywill
Gater308
cathmando
Mountainman
godsfool713
MartyM
GoldPeg9
Capt Ron
Purpleskyz
sn1pe
ymoilman
19 posters

Go down

BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES Empty BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES

Post by ymoilman Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Posted By: Steve [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Oct-2011 14:44:15
By davidswanson – Posted on 21 October 2011

KUALA LUMPUR, 20 October 2011 –
On November 19-22, 2011, the trial of George W Bush (former U.S. President) and Anthony L Blair (former British Prime Minister) will be held in Kuala Lumpur. This is the first time that war crimes charges will be heard against the two former heads of state in compliance with proper legal process.

Charges are being brought against the accused by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission (KLWCC) following the due process of the law. The Commission, having received complaints from war victims in Iraq in 2009, proceeded to conduct a painstaking and an in-depth investigation for close to two years and in 2011, constituted formal charges on war crimes against Bush, Blair and their associates.
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/2011/10/bush-and-blair-to-be-tried-for-war-crimes/
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES Empty Re: BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES

Post by sn1pe Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:28 pm

What a crock of S**T.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES Empty Re: BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:53 pm

It would really be something if the heads of any country were to be held accountable for the wrong doings that they had a hand in. Well we could always charge into Kuala Lumpur and start bombing away before Nov. 19th. Seems like that is the way we "get er' done" huh?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES 2245507099BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt Ron Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:00 pm

This thread is unnecessary. And the referenced article here is more than partial bullsh@t. It is, as snipe says, total bullsh@t. We all, and Iraqis especially, owe gratitude and more to Dubya and Tony B, and History will show that to be so.

Capt Ron

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:15 pm

ymoilman wrote:BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES
Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Posted By: Steve [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Oct-2011 14:44:15
By davidswanson – Posted on 21 October 2011

KUALA LUMPUR, 20 October 2011 –
On November 19-22, 2011, the trial of George W Bush (former U.S. President) and Anthony L Blair (former British Prime Minister) will be held in Kuala Lumpur. This is the first time that war crimes charges will be heard against the two former heads of state in compliance with proper legal process.

Charges are being brought against the accused by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission (KLWCC) following the due process of the law. The Commission, having received complaints from war victims in Iraq in 2009, proceeded to conduct a painstaking and an in-depth investigation for close to two years and in 2011, constituted formal charges on war crimes against Bush, Blair and their associates.
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/2011/10/bush-and-blair-to-be-tried-for-war-crimes/

Nevermind the comments from the sleeping sheeple - ymoilman - They will have no choice but to wake-up and very quickly too. The Dark Forces have had their day and are ALL going to be held accountable.

Everyone of you doubters needs to read the Topic "Before Dinar" all the comments as well as watch the Steve Beckow interview posted there by Shakes4L
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES Empty Really....

Post by MartyM Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Capt Ron wrote:This thread is unnecessary. And the referenced article here is more than partial bullsh@t. It is, as snipe says, total bullsh@t. We all, and Iraqis especially, owe gratitude and more to Dubya and Tony B, and History will show that to be so.

Well we certainly have George W. to thank for our being in the position we are (having Dinar), but if you for one moment think he did it for our benefit, you need to get off your meds or something, wake up, please. JMHO
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:46 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
I DON 'T THINK SO , EXPOSURE IS THE BEST!! AND NO NEED FOR A PICTURE!! WE ALL KNOW WHAT BUSH AND (BLAIR) LOOKS LIKE !!LOL!!

AND IN CANADA , THE PEOPLE ASKED FOR HIS ARREST IF HE SET FOOT IN THAT COUNTRY!!

HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED , " HE CAN NOT BE ARRESTED!! (as OF YESTERDAY)

WHAT A SHAME !! AND A SHAM!! affraid affraid affraid affraid

Capt Ron wrote:This thread is unnecessary. And the referenced article here is more than partial bullsh@t. It is, as snipe says, total bullsh@t. We all, and Iraqis especially, owe gratitude and more to Dubya and Tony B, and History will show that to be so.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:53 pm

They might as well try the UN heads at the time as well, since they gave the blessing to invade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountainman Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Go post somewhere else. This is not needed here. Claw your finger nails on another chalk board not this one.

Mountainman

Back to top Go down

Post by cathmando Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Kuala Lumpur? Isn't this the country heavily into the making of T-SHIRTS and terrycloth towels?? Come on! They are a majority muslim country known for their persecution of Christians. Cant you Kool-aid drinkers at least show a modicum of what is known as reasonable thought? Your "cause" (fantasy) is weak and lame to begin with. You don't strengthen it by defending silly, childish articles such as this. Put the bong down, step back. Go out of the house and get some vitamin d from the big bright shiny thing in the sky, known to us normal humans, as the SUN!

cathmando

Back to top Go down

Post by Gater308 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm

cathmando wrote:Put the bong down, step back. Go out of the house and get some vitamin d from the big bright shiny thing in the sky, known to us normal humans, as the SUN!

lol! lol! BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES 1261280965 BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES 3079029344

I am just sayin...........

The evil that good men do is oft brought about by the actions of evil men.

I have really tried. I have searched this post for hours...I need you to show me where....No really. I fail to see what this has to do with the Dinar, the Rv'ing of the Dinar or Iraq in general.

www.ecostylings.com
Gater308
Gater308

http://www.ecostylings.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tonywill Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Who is carolyn?

tonywill

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:35 pm

TOTAL BULL****

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:49 pm

So...., you who don't like what the post reads.... Are you saying that you "think" shrub and Blair are NOT guilty of war crimes?

Actually, I think they are pawns. The guilty parties have not got the guts to have their names in "lights" and don't show their faces. The TOP guys play war games with real live people. (People that they consider below them and speak of them as just "cattle, and useless eaters")

They don't give two hoots about the "liberation" of any country. They only want control of the Oil and other natural resources. It's all about power and control.

These ones are the ones to really be held accountable. These are the ones who should be on trial.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdog2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:01 pm

They should go on trial in front of the Galactic Federation, right GoldPegs?

blackdog2

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdog2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Alien jury, and Yoda as the Judge. Right?

blackdog2

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:20 pm

EXACTLY!!

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalAl Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:34 pm

B&B to B tried for war crimes??????? NOT!!!!!!
RevalAl
RevalAl

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

AJAnderson wrote:They might as well try the UN heads at the time as well, since they gave the blessing to invade.

And, if my memory serves me, our present sitting president voted in favor of the war on Iraq also. Gonna have to line up a whole lot of congressmen on this one folks. Come to think of it, did they ever vote on going into Libya? Hmmm, I do not see all the bleeding hearts tearing him apart on that one do we?

OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we - George W. Bush (Freudian slip during BBC interview)

...if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched - George Bush Senior (interview with Sarah McClendon, December 1992)
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:11 pm

blackdog2 wrote:They should go on trial in front of the Galactic Federation, right GoldPegs?

They are. The Annanuki - their forebearers The Annanuki, formerly Annunaki - have come into the light. They are taking to task their a-moral feelingless "children"

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:11 pm

IM A AMERICAN WE ALL ARE AND IN GOD WE TRUST WE R HERE BECAUSE OF THE DECISIONS MADE BY THE SACRIFICES, BLOOD AND TEARS SHED BY OTHERS WE MUST NOT JUDGE ONLY SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY NOT DIVIDE IT (((((((F R E E D O M)))))) IT HAS A HIGH PRICE!!!! GOLDPEG9 YOU KEEP ON AND ON LIKE THAT SPIRIT!!!!!! BIG SMILE GOD BLESS US ALL
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:18 pm

LeeCountyNM wrote:IM A AMERICAN WE ALL ARE AND IN GOD WE TRUST WE R HERE BECAUSE OF THE DECISIONS MADE BY THE SACRIFICES, BLOOD AND TEARS SHED BY OTHERS WE MUST NOT JUDGE ONLY SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY NOT DIVIDE IT (((((((F R E E D O M)))))) IT HAS A HIGH PRICE!!!! GOLDPEG9 YOU KEEP ON AND ON LIKE THAT SPIRIT!!!!!! BIG SMILE GOD BLESS US ALL

Actually - FREEDOM is FREE. The controllers of the masses put a price on it to keep their "slaves" in line.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Mountainman wrote:Go post somewhere else. This is not needed here. Claw your finger nails on another chalk board not this one.

Hi Mountainman: This thread has my head spinning. I'm just wondering to whom your comments were directed, please? Just trying to follow the drama. Thanks! scratch

BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum