Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate

Go down

The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate Empty The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:37 pm

The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate 1-728x300-12
Time: 12/23/2020 18:48:24   Read: 7,215 times

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The exchange rate of the dollar continued to rise in the local market in all governorates of Iraq.

And the exchange rate in Baghdad was recorded at 1410,500 dinars against the dollar for sale and 1400 for purchase, while the sale price in Karrada, Al Mansour and Al Harithiya exchange was recorded at 1420 and 1400 for purchase.

A financial source confirmed that the Central Bank is currently buying the dollar at 1450 dinars from banks in order to withdraw the dollar on the market and re-pump the dollar after fixing its price at 1460.

In the southern governorates, the exchange rate ranged between 1430 for sale and 1410 for purchase.

In the Kurdistan region, the exchange rate rose before the closure to 1440 for sale and 1390 for purchase, while it reached 1430 for sale and 1400; The exchange rate in Mosul and Ramadi was 1420 for sale and 1400 for purchase, while in Salah and Kirkuk, 1441 was recorded for sale and 1390 for purchase.

Raghad Daham

LINK

The high price of the dollar in Iraq ... but it is below the central rate 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum