Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy

Go down

Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy Empty Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:35 pm

Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy 25058
Hamid Al-Kafa'i

12/21/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

The economic writer, Hamid Al-Kafa'i, confirmed that the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the Iraqi economy.

"The devaluation of the currency is a measure in the right direction that will contribute to improving national production and help the government pay the salaries of its employees, as it reduces its need to borrow, but the risk is that the purchasing power of the dinar will decrease locally," Al-Kafa'i said in an article published by Sky News. Also, the prices of imported materials will increase, close to the reduction rate, which is currently 18%.

He added that what is required now from the government is to work to protect the poor classes from the effects of the currency decline, at least so that the national economy can respond to the demand for import alternatives, whose market will undoubtedly revive, especially if they are less expensive and higher in quality than their imported counterparts.

He continued, "The prevention is embodied in increasing the low salaries of employees and beneficiaries of social protection network aid, by 25%, in order to prevent them from the harms of devaluing the currency, and expanding the social protection network to include all the poor in the country, and this in turn revives consumer spending that brings new returns to the state and activities "It stimulates industrial and agricultural production. What is required before this and that is to start fighting corruption and stop the public plunder of state funds by seizing border outlets and ports, smuggling oil and taking bribes in return for appointment to state jobs and moving between them."

In the long term, he noted, serious steps must be taken to support industry, agriculture and tourism, which are the three sectors that can compensate for oil revenues. The agricultural sector can be stimulated quickly because its components (land, water and farmers) are available. However, the industry and tourism sectors need time and significant investment to develop and yield good returns. However, the state can quickly organize religious tourism, by limiting the number of visitors at religious events, so that the number does not disrupt the lives of Iraqis, imposing appropriate fees for entry visas, and providing the infrastructure required to organize this sector, in order to generate resources for the state.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23245

Al-Kafa’i: Reducing the value of the dinar is a measure in the right direction to save the economy 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum