Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit

Go down

Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit Empty Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit

12/20/2020

Al-Jubouri announces five scenarios to reduce the budget deficit 25016

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, the Finance Committee announced that there are several steps to reduce the deficit in the 2021 budget during the next stage.

The head of the committee, Haitham al-Jubouri, said in a statement to the official Al-Sabah newspaper, which was followed by Al-Iktissad News, that "there are other scenarios to reduce the deficit percentage in the budget next year," indicating that "if the government fulfills all its obligations during this year, the expected deficit may reach 49% in the budget, but if it takes some austerity steps, it could reach from 40 to 42%.

He added that "the other scenario is a set of reforms and austerity measures at the same time, through which the percentage could reach 33% according to the first expectations," noting that "even this percentage of the deficit is high."

Al-Jubouri expressed his concern about the high rate of deficit in the budget so far, and said, "There must be steps. Iraq needs to schedule some external debts, and the government moves to restore Iraq's share within OPEC, and real reform steps such as automating taxes and customs, activating collection and creating Other resources to improve the tax base or fees, and the rest of the matters according to the laws in force, "stressing" the possibility that all these measures reduce the percentage of deficit in the budget. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23214
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum