Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "The fact that they're doing anything with the rate change is good" 12/18/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "The fact that they're doing anything with the rate change is good" 12/18/20

2 posters

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "The fact that they're doing anything with the rate change is good" 12/18/20 Empty Guru Pimpy: "The fact that they're doing anything with the rate change is good" 12/18/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:28 am

Guru Pimpy  

Article:   "The Central Bank is preparing for measures to achieve a balance between the dinar and the dollar"   Even if they do increase the rate what that means is if they increase it - for every dollar right now I get 1190 dinar.  If they increase it I get like 1200 dinars.  That's an increase.  That's bad.  That's devaluing the money.  That's bad for us.  I don't want you to get discouraged.  The fact that they're doing anything with the rate change is good.  Even if they increase it.  It just means now we'll start seeing some movement on the dinar.  It might be going in the wrong direction but I would not be fooled by that.  Just hang tight to your dinars...

Article:   "The Central Bank is preparing for measures to achieve a balance between the dinar and the dollar"   We've been hearing a lot of talk about the rate change...I kind of think what they are going to go ahead and do is raise the exchange rate.  But I don't think it's going to be for long at all.  We don't care about what they say, we care about what they do.  They might say they're going to raise it and then all of a sudden BOOM they lower [Lower it is what we want to see] it's then we're celebrating big time.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guru Pimpy: "The fact that they're doing anything with the rate change is good" 12/18/20 Empty Re: Guru Pimpy: "The fact that they're doing anything with the rate change is good" 12/18/20

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:19 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum