Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Footforward: "The fiscal year doesn't matter one iota in my opinion" 12/17/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Footforward: "The fiscal year doesn't matter one iota in my opinion" 12/17/20

Go down

Footforward: "The fiscal year doesn't matter one iota in my opinion" 12/17/20 Empty Footforward: "The fiscal year doesn't matter one iota in my opinion" 12/17/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:21 am

Footforward  

[Quick question. I saw this video from a "Dinar Investor" who insists that Iraq's Fiscal Year doesn't start until April 1st, and therefore we will probably have to wait until that time frame before we see anything. Is he right about an April 1st start to their Fiscal Year. He said he has "Proof" that is true. What do you know about this?]  The fiscal year doesn't matter one iota in my opinion.

[Has anyone else heard that the dinar has devalued even more. That they are planning on declaring bankruptcy?...]  Hearing all the rumors and I think this is excellent news!  Rumblings about this are designed to get people to sell...I've felt this would happen at the end...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Footforward: "The fiscal year doesn't matter one iota in my opinion" 12/17/20 Empty Re: Footforward: "The fiscal year doesn't matter one iota in my opinion" 12/17/20

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:10 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum