Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ And Gang: "contacts in Iraq are hopeful they will see the new rate on or by the 21st" 12/18/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ And Gang: "contacts in Iraq are hopeful they will see the new rate on or by the 21st" 12/18/20

Go down

MarkZ And Gang: "contacts in Iraq are hopeful they will see the new rate on or by the 21st" 12/18/20 Empty MarkZ And Gang: "contacts in Iraq are hopeful they will see the new rate on or by the 21st" 12/18/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:14 am

Member:  Reminder: Christmas is one week from today!

MZ:  My paymaster group is still hopeful we will see a release this year…….contacts in Iraq are hopeful they will see the new rate on or by the 21st….

MZ: We are expecting a lot of news today…..so there is a good chance you will hear from me over this weekend. It looks like we are going to see an action packed weekend of news.

Member:  Mark do you still believe we're going to have this RV Before Christmas honestly???.

MZ: IMO if they don’t release it over the weekend…..I honestly do not think so until early in January.…its down to crunch time and not looking Bueno…...

Member:  I’ve heard best Christmas ever for 9 years now. It would REALLY be nice if it could happen. Scraping by sucks.

Member:  Oh RV is near. Gene decode and Juan O Savin said so yesterday

Member:  Juan O’Savin The Grand Finale. YouTube. Good watch.

Member:  Gene Decode said we do martial law 21-24 and we RV

Member:  Nesara starts Dec 24th, midnite, debt forgiveness.......Merry Christmas!

Member: What comes first- Reset or Nesara?

MZ: Reset comes first is what I have been told. It should happen at almost the same time…….Reset then Nesara ripping through our politics.

Member:  Washington crossed the Delaware on Christmas in a DURHAM boat !!! It's our turn !!!

Member:  We cannot cross over into 2021 with this not being resolved. We need the RV now and we need the ds swamp rats arrested, tried and hung for treason now.

Member:  We still need major disclosure before RV

Member:  Latest info on RV,,, nothing will happen until Jan 7, which is the day after Trump is declared President

Member: Evil can be defeated when it's exposed

Member:  RE-ELECTION" needs to take place AND fix or re-do voting procedure!!!

Member:  Park the RV until Trump fixes the deep state......mil ops coming

Member:  There’s never going to be the perfect time for Trump to enact Insurgency Act. He just needs to do it now!

Member:  The Owner of the US, Inc., Pope Francis, filed Bankruptcy in 2015! That Bankruptcy closed November 5th! President Trump's EO from November 2nd, establishes a New form of Government! Restored Republic

Member:  Trump is supposed to announce end of corporation on Christmas Eve, I’ve heard

Member:  I want justice to be served against the wicked elite and the RV for Christmas so we can help people.

Mod:  ISAAC Dec 15 My friend tier 2 any moment now. I have an appointment for a private one on Thursday iSAAC HAS NOT BEEN IN SINCE THE 15TH --HE WILL REPORT WHEN HE HEARS ANYTHING NEW

Member:  new dinar rate in budget 1450 iqd to 1 usd.

Member:  check your history. Kuwait did the same thing just before they raised it. Just trying to get people to give up and cash in cheap.Don't fall for it.

Member:  I wonder how long does the unpegging take before we see what we want there?

MZ: this is a big story today …even Caribbean countries are updating their systems to go to asset backed digital currencies…..its good to see this happening in the “real world”

MZ: Sand Dollar:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cenbanks-digital-analysis-idUSKBN28S0KT

Member:  Chief Justice Roberts YELLED at the other Justices, 'I don't want to hear from the 2 junior justices about Bush v Gore! YOU WILL VOTE HOW I TELL YOU TO VOTE!!

Member:  I thought the supreme court justices were supposed to be above reproach. Doesnt sound like it to me.

MZ:  https://richardsonpost.com/howellwoltz/19453/roberts-scotus-are-compromised/

Member:  Apparently on x22 report, Mitch Mcconnel and supreme court justice Roberts have been to Epstien's island!

Member:  this coruption is on both sides of the aisle

Member: Wikileaks dump  https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbclid=IwAR3-UC7S15lhmLfm_Cf8AnpvETK58E1gAMdLyhIeOxbL6OfBxw02CollOtE

Member:  It’s time for the EO and the Insurrection Act!!!

Member:  No justice in the justice department, courts. Military is now the only way. Tribunals. This is to Wake sleepers up. Spoiler alert: Tribunals have been in progress for several years. Cabal removed

Member:  LIstening to some retired military guys last night, they think a Jan. confrontation and martial law is almost unavoidable

Member:  I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Member:  JUST IN - President Trump to meet Acting Defense Secretary Miller in the Oval Office at 3:30 pm today.

Member:  If we go dark this weekend see you all on the other side

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream at about minute 15:00 …please listen to the replay for the entire chat and Q&A…….
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MarkZ And Gang: "contacts in Iraq are hopeful they will see the new rate on or by the 21st" 12/18/20 Empty Re: MarkZ And Gang: "contacts in Iraq are hopeful they will see the new rate on or by the 21st" 12/18/20

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:02 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum