Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat Wants Your Money...And News Brief 12/17/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat Wants Your Money...And News Brief 12/17/20

Go down

Mnt Goat Wants Your Money...And News Brief 12/17/20 Empty Mnt Goat Wants Your Money...And News Brief 12/17/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:03 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

Looks like FaceBook censored and blocked yet another video set of mine. I can not even any longer give you a link as they block the link to the video even when the video is good. This is very sad. The corporations need to be regulated or they need to go. “We Are the People” not some idiots to be pushed around and lied to and censored. There must be corporate responsibility or they have no place in our economy or our country. Only we the people can make sure they operate responsibly or we need to close them down.

The Iraqi dinar news today is all about corruption regarding suspicions in the currency auction. Surprised? The exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the markets of Baghdad and Kurdistan rose again after witnessing fluctuations during the past days. So as investors should we be worried?

I am not a financial manager or any kind of expert and don’t want to give you advice from that viewpoint however I will point out what I am seeing from my personal perspective and what the CBI has told me.

The Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Bashir Al-Haddad, denied, on Wednesday, what was circulated regarding the entry of the Iraqi government into negotiations with the International Monetary Fund to reduce the price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar or the secret printing of trillions of dinars by the CBI.

This is all nothing but speculation and false rumors meant to keep the economy in the grips of currency exchangers and the auctions and an attempt to prevent the “project to delete the zeros” and thus would allow the dinar to freely traded buy and sell on FOREX. This is the last attempt by the Iraqi cabal/dep state to keep Iraq suppressed. But it’s not going to work I can assure you.

The IMF planned free FLOAT and change of basket is also coming. This would of course dismiss these many street currency venders/exchangers and they would have to follow the FOREX rates as a basis to the rate, thus stand to lose billions from corrupt business practices.

The CBI and the Finance Committee asserted that these rumors are just untrue and untrue statements,” asserting that “the only authority authorized for such statements is the Central Bank of Iraq, calling on the media and news channels to” be careful and accurate in making statements. ”

I have shown you many of these FAKE news media articles. Yes, Iraq is suffering from the same FAKE news media as in the USA. They are once again using propaganda through the news media to change government policy by simply lying to the people, just as they do in the USA. Is the rate of the dinar at an almost all time low? Yes, but who is intentionally causing it and why?

So, nothing has changed since my last newsletter dated Dec 15, 2020. I am still hearing that the CBI plans to delete the zeros but these rumors and lies is slowing down the process, as they must get these venders and street exchangers under control.

I want everyone to understand something and learn a lesson from what is now happening in Iraq. This speculation is essentially creating its own kind of FREE float using the program rate and not even on FOREX. This is dangerous and just the issues that economists and financial analysts warned us of. This is why the CBI cannot and will not put the dinar on a free float while on the program rate. The bottom line is this – the CBI needs to pull the trigger and complete the project to delete the zeros, then move to reinstate the dinar back on the global markets. Then these currency venders/exchangers need to be highly regulated or their licenses need to be revoked. The currency auctions need to END.

I recommend all my readers to sit back and relax. The plan is being carried out and they fully intend to move ahead with the dinar and its currency reform. I have previously given you the details of the plan and so I will not bore you again. We all need to just relax and watch it play out. Look at it this way. Each time the CBI tries to do the “project to delete the zeros” and, if it is not successful and they pull back, they too have learned lessons and will only try again and come back stronger and stronger each time and try again and again until they can do it. It must be done and they know it. So, at least the CBI is trying to do it and they plan to do it. This is the good news.

More news….

AL-KAZEMI ADVISOR REVEALS THE CONTENT OF THE CHINA-IRAQ AGREEMENT- A KIND OF BORROWING IN EXCHANGE FOR OIL

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister Mazhar Muhammad Salih believes that the agreement to be signed between Baghdad and Beijing to sell 48 million barrels by pre-payment method aims to support the budget, while he indicated that it is a kind of borrowing in exchange for oil.

Saleh said, in a statement to the independent newspaper, Al-Sabah: “The agreement that the Ministry of Oil and Chinese government oil companies will sign includes the Finance Ministry’s immediate receipt of 48 million barrels for the sale of oil that is delivered 6 months after receiving the sums, with exported quantities of 4 million barrels. Per month for 12 months.

He added, "The price of oil sold to the foreign company is set a month after signing the agreement, and the average price of oil in that month is taken as a standard for the price of purchasing quantities. The amounts are delivered to the Ministry of Finance on this basis in cash, that is, six months before export."

(Mnt Goat – You know I am so sick and tired of this China deal for oil.  They have told us before that the deal was not official and no money was yet transferred from China. The deal only got to preliminary stages and was killed. They also told us that the US does not want this deal to happen and thus it will not happen unless they change the terms. The FAKE news media keeps pumping this deal as a deal to solve their financial crisis but if you really knew the details of the deal it is as crooked as it comes and China is only taking advantage of Iraq. The news media once again is hoping to put pressure on the government and to force policy where they should keep their noses out of it. They are trying to stir up the people. So, the US stepped in and put a stop to it. But yet here is another news article stirring the pot once again.)

More news….

A “REASSURING FISCAL YEAR” AHEAD FOR IRAQ: AN ANNUAL “SLIGHT” DEFICIT AND EXPECTED OIL REVENUES OF ABOUT $ 56 BILLION ... HOW MUCH OTHER IMPORTS?

The economic expert, Manar al-Obeidi, spoke of a reassuring fiscal year turnout for Iraq in 2021, indicating that the annual deficit will be simple.

Al-Obeidi said in a post on "Facebook": The economic situation of Iraq during 2021 and depending on the oil market and oil price extrapolations, it is clear that the year 2021 will witness an improvement in the total revenues of Iraq.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE SPEAKER OF PARLIAMENT, MUHAMMAD AL-HALBOUSI, HAS DIRECTED TO SET DATES FOR THE INTERROGATION OF THREE OFFICIALS.

(Baghdad: Al Furat News)

According to the parliamentary media department, Al-Halbousi was instructed in today’s parliament session “to set dates for the interrogation of the head of the Media and Communications Commission, the governor of the Central Bank and the Minister of Finance, according to the council’s agenda.”

Al-Halbousi also directed the Parliamentary Legal Committee to shine through its legislative procedures to complete the Federal Court law.

It is noteworthy that the head of the Parliamentary Wisdom Bloc, Faleh Al-Sari, is seeking to question the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, because the House of Representatives is not convinced of the answers given during its hosting of last month, and has collected signatures to submit a request to question the governor regarding suspicions in the currency auction.

It is noteworthy that the Supreme Judicial Council announced, on the second of this month, that it would initiate the investigation of joint bank documents in the foreign currency sale window.

A statement by the judiciary media, which Al-Furat News received a copy of, stated that “the investigative court competent to combat money laundering and economic crime has responded to the Central Bank’s request and began conducting the investigation with the documents and documents submitted by the participating banks in the foreign currency sale and purchase window to verify their validity and compliance with the law.”

Ammar Al-Masoudi

PARLIAMENT CLARIFIES THE FACT THAT THE GOVERNMENT ENTERED INTO NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY SYSTEM TO REDUCE THE PRICE OF THE DINAR

The Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Bashir Al-Haddad, denied, on Wednesday, what was circulated regarding the entry of the Iraqi government into negotiations with the International Monetary Fund to reduce the price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar.

In a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, Al-Haddad criticized “the irresponsible statements by some personalities and parties who claimed that the Iraqi government had agreed and entered into negotiations with the International Monetary Fund and international institutions and sought to lower the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, which led to a decrease in its value between Global currencies in the past few days, and fears have arisen on the Iraqi street. ”

He added that “this is just untrue and untrue statements,” asserting that “the only authority authorized for such statements is the Central Bank of Iraq, calling on the media and news channels to” be careful and accurate in making statements. ”

The exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the markets of Baghdad and Kurdistan rose again today, Wednesday, after witnessing fluctuations during the past days.

Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the central al-Kifah and al-Harithiya stock exchanges in Baghdad registered 129,500 Iraqi dinars today, compared to 100 US dollars.

Yesterday, Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange registered 127,800 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the buying and selling prices also increased in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 130,000 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 129,000 dinars per 100 US dollars.

In Irbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, the dollar prices also increased, as the selling price reached 129,200 per hundred dollars, and the purchase by 129,000 per hundred US dollars.

(Mnt Goat – can’t deny that the dinar is not doing so good right now. But who and what is causing this? This is what we all should be looking at.)

REPRESENTATIVE FINANCE: THE POLICY OF THE CENTRAL BANK BEHIND THE HIGH EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR

On Tuesday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee attributed the high exchange rate of the dollar in the markets to the floundering policy of the Central Bank.

A member of the committee, Abdul Hadi Al-Saadawi, said in a statement to "the information", that "THE RISE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR IS NOT ACCORDING TO A GOVERNMENTAL APPROACH AND AN ECONOMIC POLICY. Rather, it occurred as a result of confusion in the management of the central bank," noting that "the committee called for measures to be put in place to control the sale of the dollar."

He added that "some parties have monopolized the sale of the dollar, and this matter must be resolved and not allowed to monopolize the sale," noting that "the high selling prices of the dollar returns to the confusion of the central bank’s policy, and the rise will continue if the same policy remains."

THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS WITNESSED AN UNPRECEDENTED RISE, AS THE EXCHANGE RATE REACHED 131 THOUSAND DINARS AGAINST 100 DOLLARS.

ECONOMIST: SPECULATORS AND EXCHANGES MANIPULATING THE DOLLAR AND IT WILL AFFECT THE MARKETS AND CITIZENS

Economist Basem Jamil Antoine confirmed, on Wednesday, THAT SPECULATORS AND EXCHANGE DEALERS ARE MANIPULATING THE DOLLAR, WHILE THIS MANIPULATION WILL AFFECT MARKETS AND CITIZENS.

Antoine said in an interview with the Euphrates News Agency that "the Central Bank is not a judicial or executive authority, and it includes a window to sell the currency and pumps quantities of currency to achieve a balance between supply and demand" / stressing that "THERE ARE SECURITY AND REGULATORY DEPARTMENTS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW UP AND MONITOR THE SALE OF DOLLARS."

And that "THERE IS A KIND OF SPECULATION BY SELLING THE DOLLAR, AND THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF DINARS IN THE HANDS OF SPECULATORS AND EXCHANGES, and they trade in them and achieve some kind of instability and achieve interest."

"THE CENTRAL BANK REFUSES TO RAISE THE PRICE OF THE DOLLAR because this will create a crisis with import, because Iraq depends on import and there is no local production, which will affect the local markets and citizens," he said, adding that "international organizations also stand against the process of raising the price of the dollar."

7 THINGS AND THINGS” RESPONSIBLE FOR THE “DOLLAR AND DINAR CRISIS” IN IRAQ: 145 THOUSAND DINARS PER 100 DOLLARS ... WHO IS BEHIND THE SCENES!

Asher, the economic expert, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, today, Wednesday, 7 points and important things are responsible for the decrease in the price of the Iraqi dinar in front of the US dollar in the Iraqi market, noting that one of them is a statement by one of the representatives to accept the International Monetary Fund to change the exchange rate in Iraq to reach 145 thousand dinars per 100 Dollars.

Al-Marsoumi wrote, on his Facebook page: Who is responsible for the low exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar? ... and mentioned the following seven points:

1. The Central Bank of Iraq, which owns foreign monetary reserves resulting from the purchase of the petroleum dollar from the Ministry of Finance, and the Central Bank is the only financing agency for government and private sector imports. As well as his RESPONSIBILITY TO MANAGE THE MONETARY BLOCK IN DINARS BY PURCHASING DINARS TO FINANCE IMPORTS IN DOLLARS. Accordingly, the two financing functions are linked to monetary stability in order to control the monetary supply and hence inflation. But it is noted that the CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HAS LEFT THE EXCHANGE RATE MANAGEMENT TO THE MARKET WITHOUT HAVING AN ACTIVE ROLE IN BRIDGING THE LARGE GAP between the official and parallel rates. And he COULD HAVE EXERCISED A BETTER ROLE IN OVERSEEING THE EXCHANGE OFFICES AND THE PRIVATE BANKS TO WHICH THE DOLLAR IS SOLD.

2. The Ministry of Finance has a major role in the decline of the dinar exchange rate as a result of its delay in completing the 2021 budget, which usually includes several assumptions, INCLUDING THE EXCHANGE RATE ADOPTED IN THE BUDGET, WHICH GAVE INDICATIONS IN LIGHT OF THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE FINANCIAL SITUATION TO THE POSSIBILITY OF A REDUCTION IN THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR.

3. The governmental white paper and the reform paper presented by the Parliamentary Finance Committee, which contain recommendations for the necessity of reviewing the exchange rate of the dinar.

4. Frequent statements, the most recent of which was a statement by a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, in which he stated that THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND HAD AGREED TO AMEND THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR TO BECOME 145 THOUSAND DINARS PER 100 DOLLARS.

5- Private banks and exchange offices had an important role in the decrease in the exchange rate of the dinar, which made them enormous profits.

6. Speculators who are active in cases of extreme volatility in the exchange rates of the dinar in order to obtain more profits.

7. Some citizens, as a result of the uncertainty in the exchange rate of the dinar and the possibility of reducing it, directed to switch their savings from the Iraqi dinar to another dollar to preserve the real value of their savings, which led to an exacerbation of the demand for dollars in the Iraqi market.

Pressures raised the exchange rate?

For his part, the economic expert, Majid Al-Suri, revealed, today, Wednesday, that there are pressures exercised by the United States of America recently on the circulation of the dollar in Iraq, which may have contributed to raising the price of the dollar locally.

During the past month, the price of the dollar in the local market increased from 120 to about 130 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, while the central bank is still selling dollars at 119 thousand dollars per hundred dollars.

In statements monitored by Yass Iraq, Al-Suri said: “The official price set by the Central Bank, meaning that the dollar money sent from the bank for specific purposes, must be sold at the maximum price of 1200 dinars per dollar, and it sells it for 1190, and this is a profit margin. To cover administrative expenses. ”

He pointed out that there are "about 1500 banking companies in Iraq, and it is difficult to control them," indicating that "the central bank used to sell about 500 thousand dollars a week to banking companies and banks in cash, but now it went down to 250 and 100, until it reached 30 thousand dollars a week for cash sale." “For every exchange.

Al-Suri explained that the reason for the aforementioned decrease in the sale is “the US Treasury’s pressure on Iraq, because the dollar is part of the US Treasury’s policy, so it put pressure on Iraq, so the possibility of the dollar reaching Iraq was determined, which has very large limitations.”

And he indicated, "The issue in Iraq is supply and demand, and the central bank recently controlled the exchange rate, but now due to the financial crisis, statements, and irresponsible decisions in the declaration, it led to a price increase, which is a psychological issue and speculation."

He stressed that the issue of speculation comes "because of fear of the future, such as if the government increases the exchange rate of the dollar and reduces the value of the dinar, which made traders beware of this issue."

He pointed out that "the main issue is that the central bank cannot solve the problem radically, because of its inability, because the money in the central bank is the same money in the Ministry of Finance, which comes through oil imports when it comes in US dollars."

With regard to the bank’s ability to solve the crisis, al-Suri said, “The Central Bank will deal with the crisis with the capabilities it has, and when the government is deficient in the supply of dollars, it is forced to resort to foreign currency reserves, to secure the market’s needs for the dollar.”

ARREST WARRANTS ISSUED AGAINST A NUMBER OF OFFICIALS IN IRAQ

The Federal Integrity Commission announced, on Wednesday, the issuance of arrest and summoning orders against a number of officials in Babil Governorate, while it made clear that these orders came against the background of granting an investment opportunity to one of the continuing employees. 

According to a statement, the Investigation Department of the Authority stated, according to a statement, which "People" received a copy of, (December 16, 2020), that "the Hilla Investigation Court, which is competent to examine cases of integrity, issued arrest and summoning orders for a number of former and current officials in the governorate, against the background of granting an investment opportunity." For an employee who continues in public service, which contravenes investment laws. 

The department pointed out that "its investigations in the case have found that the property (the subject of the investment opportunity) is constructed over which the lease contracts are still ongoing, and have not expired yet, which resulted in a waste of public money by depriving the state treasury of those imports."

The department indicated that "the orders issued based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code included a summoning order for a former governor and deputy head of the Governorate Investment Authority, as well as an arrest warrant for a former governor and municipal director." 

According to the statement, the commission previously announced, “on the twenty-third of last August, the issuance of an arrest warrant and investigation against the former governor of Babylon, and a summoning order for the former governor, based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code, against the background of violations of granting an investment opportunity in another case. In the province. "

REPRESENTATIVE ECONOMY MEETS WITH THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK

Today, Thursday (December 17, 2020), the Media Department of the House of Representatives announced that the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee held a meeting with the Governor of the Central Bank. The department stated, in a brief statement received (Baghdad today), that "the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee has now met with the Governor of the Central Bank.

THE MEETING COMES, TO DISCUSS THE ISSUE OF THE RISE IN THE DOLLAR, AND FIND SOLUTIONS TO STOP THIS RISE, AFTER A BIG JUMP IN EXCHANGE RATES, so that every 100 US dollars touched 130 thousand Iraqi dinars, after the leak of an initial copy of .the budget next year And (Baghdad Today) Agency, Thursday (December 17, 2020), obtained a `` preliminary copy '' of the draft federal budget bill for the year 2021, which included fixing the dollar exchange rate at 1450, and reducing employee allocations.

The bill included setting the exchange rate of the dollar on the basis of 1450, equivalent to 145,000 dollars per 100 dollars, and restricting all actually generated revenues as final revenues for the account of the state treasury.

The budget stated that the number of state employees is 3.25 million, including (682 thousand employees in the Kurdistan region), salaries 41.5 trillion dinars, other salaries 6 trillion, retirement 20 trillion, social security 9.6 trillion, interest on debt loans 4,6 Trillions, offshore loan payments: 6.8 trillion.

The project also included the reduction of all allocations granted to employees of all government departments financed centrally and independently, according to the percentages specified against each of them and granted to them by virtue of laws in force and decisions of the Council of Ministers and came as follows:

Risk allowances 50%, hospitality 20%, exceptional 20%, livelihood 33%, certificate 50%, lump sum, 40%, special) .(60%, university service 60%.

The bill also stipulated raising the price of fuel (gasoline) from 450 dinars per liter to 540 dinars per liter. The budget authorizes the Minister of Finance to fill the actual deficit in the budget according to the amounts indicated in the sources mentioned below:

1- Issuing treasury transfers,

2- Issuing national bonds to the public,

3- Issuing bonds and treasury transfers to -1 government banks, to be debited with the Central Bank of Iraq,

4- Loans from commercial banks,

5- Issuing foreign bonds,

6- Borrowing from international financial institutions,

7- Borrowing with the guarantee of international export guarantee institutions

The budget indicates that all loans, bonds, transfers and project contracts financed by loans will be exempt from taxes and customs fees for ongoing and new projects, including the loan granted by the World Bank to the Ministry of .Finance for the PFM contract project for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

The 2021 budget obliged federal ministries and entities not associated with a ministry and all governorates to cover their needs of local products, including private sector products that have an added value of more than (20%)

The draft budget concluded that the Council of Ministers may not issue any decisions that include granting an advance to any ministry or entity not linked to a ministry without having allocations for it in the general budget approved during the fiscal year.

The project included the suspension of all cabinet decisions and laws in force that allow the centralized state departments to dispose of the revenues collected through them for the purposes of operating expenses, and their revenues are transferred as final revenues for the account of the state's public treasury, including the state's public treasury's share of the profits of public companies and self-financed bodies and departments.

The fiscal deficit in the budget reached (58260763114) one thousand dinars (fifty-eight trillion two hundred sixty billion seven hundred and sixty-three million one hundred and fourteen thousand dinars), and in the case of excluding all arrears, indebtedness, and foreign and domestic loans that will finance investment projects amounting to (23229017817) one thousand dinars (three Twenty trillion two hundred twenty-nine billion and seventeen million eight (hundred and seventeen thousand dinars).

The indebtedness represented by the internal and external debt installments reached (14761959590) one thousand dinars (fourteen trillion seven hundred and sixty-one billion nine hundred and fifty-nine million five hundred and ninety (thousand dinars).

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil is working in the battle against the corruption of Iran in Iraq, the corruption of the democrat party in the USA and the corruption of the labor party in the UK. Yes, your prayers ARE WORKING. God has guided these patriotic men and women on this new battle field. It is a battle for the mind filled with propaganda and lies. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq, the USA and the UK to fight for their homeland.

So, this new war now on our citizens is underway. 3 corrupt countries, 3 heroic men and 3 miracles. God’s Hand At Work!

New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. It is a battle against this crooked idealism of globalization and a One World Government of enslavement.

We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum