Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

summit meeting canceled. what does it mean?

+2
SEBtopdog
Najm93
6 posters

Go down

summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? Empty summit meeting canceled. what does it mean?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Is this terrible news? What does this mean overall and for the rv of the iqd?

Back to top Go down

summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? Empty Re: summit meeting canceled. what does it mean?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:40 pm

The meeting was suppose to be tomorrow...

Back to top Go down

summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? Empty Re: summit meeting canceled. what does it mean?

Post by Najm93 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:53 pm

To my understanding that was the meeting scheduled for Monday.... It was moved to Wed... As far as the news is concerned the meeting is still supposed to happen.... This is a CSNBC article stating the meeting will still happen

CNBC.com Article: EU Summit Unlikely to Reach Deal: Official

A European official says there is now serious doubt that EU heads of government will agree on a broad package of financial measures at a summit meeting in Brussels on Wednesday.

Full Story:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/45031099
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Najm93, did u see that other post "breaking news" that said it was cancelled?

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:17 pm

No I didn't see the post.... I'm going off a news feed that's 2 hours old.... Don't know how recent the info from the post is in relation to the news feed...
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Ok...i hope its still on or rescheduled for sometime soon...

Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Hey Punisher ... Catherine's trying to get your attention over on the "New Arrivals in Baghdad per CBI" thread. ☀

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:45 pm

bigsmile Thanks SEB! I am about to give up on his answer for now and catch some zzzz's Sleep -worked until about 9am today and have to go in at midnight-YUCK!!! RV PLZ COME SOON! Maybe you could copy/paste his reply to my inbox?! I am soooooo friggin tired! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Catherine wrote: summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? 949729897 Thanks SEB! I am about to give up on his answer for now and catch some zzzz's Sleep -worked until about 9am today and have to go in at midnight-YUCK!!! RV PLZ COME SOON! Maybe you could copy/paste his reply to my inbox?! I am soooooo friggin tired! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hi Catherine: I'll be happy to do that for you. I only check in here periodically as time permits, but if I see Punisher's response I will certainly copy it for you. Go get some sleep, kiddo. Dream a little dream of RV!!!!

Sleep Smile Sleep

summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

summit meeting canceled.  what does it mean? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:41 pm

If it truly is cancelled, get out of the market(s) asap.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Maybe they already have a solution! Maybe the RV is the solution! Maybe its all smoke and mirrors! Who knows its anybodys best guess, opinion and conjecture.Time will only tell. Remember, Kuwait came out sying they were not going to RV and then did that afternoon. What are they going to use this time? Things to ponder. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:48 pm

AJ,

I hope I'm wrong and you are right.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:34 pm

AJ i like the way you think ,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 pm

I was just checking the news on Drudge, It has been cancelled.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Keep up the good thoughts, AJ- I'm with you on that-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Maybe they already have a solution! Maybe the RV is the solution! Maybe its all smoke and mirrors! Who knows its anybodys best guess, opinion and conjecture.Time will only tell. Remember, Kuwait came out sying they were not going to RV and then did that afternoon. What are they going to use this time? Things to ponder. AJ

I hope so buddy. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum