Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, -- Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.

Go down

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, --   Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.  Empty DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, -- Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement.

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Everything is still on track for early Jan 2021 reinstatement. 

It is mid-December already and so we should witness the project to delete the zeros sooner than later. 

Remember that the CBI would like to have 1 to 2 weeks prior to the reinstatement in order to monitor for inflation and make corrections if needed.
So we are still moving in the right direction and that is what matters.

The high rate of the dollar against the dinar right now is caused by speculation and currency exchangers on the streets.

Nothing else so relax. 

They are using the announcement of the upcoming rate change and the project to delete the zeros to create FEAR in the people. 

Yes, when they complete the lower denominations it is going to be a huge change and the people have to adjust. 

WEIGHTS THAT THE 2021 BUDGET WILL NOT BE APPROVED UNTIL NEXT FEBRUARY

On Sunday, the oil expert, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, suggested that Parliament would legislate the 2021 budget law before next February at least.

Al-Marsoumi said in a statement today (December 13, 2020) followed by Digital Media NRT: “IT SEEMS THAT THE FINAL TOUCHES ON THE 2021 BUDGET WILL TAKE LONGER THAN EXPECTED, and therefore it is expected that the budget law will not be enacted in Parliament before February 2021 at the least. 

According to the Financial Management Law, the Ministry of Finance is required to disburse in January 2021 and later on the basis of the exchange rate 1/12 of the actual spending for the year 2020.

Appears they do not want the public to know the reinstatement rate until after the event happens. 

They are holding it up until after the early part of January.
The government was late in preparing the budget due to the rapid change in global oil prices, which reached 49 dollars per barrel, IN ADDITION TO NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND TO DETERMINE THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR.

The Parliamentary Finance Committee also WARNED AGAINST “LOWERING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR, which will increase inflation rates and negatively affect low-income people who depend on salaries.”

Committee reporter Ahmed Al-Saffar told Al-Sabah: “The 2021 budget may reach Parliament at the end of the week or early next week,” attributing the reason for its delay to the rapid changes in global oil prices that reached $ 49 per barrel, which called for a review of the price.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum