Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy  says the dinar has devalued but not to worry, it isn't the offiacal exchange rate DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says the dinar has devalued but not to worry, it isn't the offiacal exchange rate

Go down

Pimpy  says the dinar has devalued but not to worry, it isn't the offiacal exchange rate Empty Pimpy says the dinar has devalued but not to worry, it isn't the offiacal exchange rate

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:57 pm

Pimpy  

Article:   "Rapid decline of the Iraqi currency ... 132,000 dinars against 100 US dollars"  Is it going in the wrong direction at the moment?  Yes it is at the moment.  Just at the moment.  This isn't the official exchange rate.  This is what's going on there internally...they're hearing rumors that they're going to devalue the dinar...I see the rumors going back and forth on whether the dinar is going to devalue or if it's going to increase in value.  I'm watching it.  As soon as I hear anything official we'll bring that on out.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum