Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability

Go down

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability Empty Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:08 pm

[size=34]Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability[/size]

17/12/2020

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability 26

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein met his Turkish counterpart, Mevlut Cavusoglu,

The two sides held talks that focused on bilateral relations, and ways to enhance them in a way that serves the interests of the two friendly countries.

Regional issues of interest to the two countries were also discussed, including the situation in Syria, where the minister stated that “the Iraqi policy is clear towards Syria and we are working for the independence of Syria and ensuring security, because the Syrian situation affects the Iraqi situation. Therefore, we are working hard for the stability of Syria. Meetings on the Syrian situation.

The two sides also touched upon the Iranian-US relations and that they are reflected in the region and Iraq, explaining that we will discuss with Iran to remove tension from our country and the region.

With regard to the dispute between the State of Qatar and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the minister explained, "We also discussed the Gulf situation and the Gulf reconciliation. We have a position in this regard. Our relations with the parties are good and we call for reconciliation."

On the subject of the Pkk Workers' Party, he stressed that “from the security point of view, we have a clear position and the Iraqi constitution does not allow any organization to operate from the land of Iraq against the neighboring countries, indicating that we are committed to our constitution and we see any activity against neighboring countries, including Turkey, is considered against our constitution.” With a letter devoted to him by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to enhance balance and ensure positive neutrality, in a way that guarantees the stability of Iraq.

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability 8

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability 7-5

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability 6-10

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability 5-22

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability 4-19

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability 2-24

Foreign Minister: We discussed with the Turkish side the possibility of resuming the work of the 2009 Memorandum of Understanding to exempt citizens of both countries from entry visas, and Turkey affirms support for Iraq to achieve security and stability 1-28

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/12/?p=19828
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum