Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah

Go down

The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah Empty The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:53 pm

[size=34]The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah[/size]

15/12/2020

The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah 4-18

The Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah received Mr. Fuad Hussein, Minister of Foreign Affairs, during his visit to the State of Kuwait.

During the meeting, the Minister expressed his appreciation for the distinguished bilateral relations between the two countries, which are based on political, economic, cultural and historical dimensions.

Stressing Baghdad's keenness to strengthen bilateral cooperation with Kuwait in light of the positive developments in the relations between the two countries.

They also discussed the scene at the regional and international levels of concern, and exchanged views to find solutions to the crises suffered by some countries in the region, and ways of joint coordination to face various challenges.

The Minister thanked the government of Kuwait for the assistance it provided to Iraq in the field of confronting the Corona pandemic, usually that the joint Iraqi-Kuwaiti committee meetings that will be held early next year are a step towards devoting to a phase witnessing the promotion of investment and opportunities for trade exchange on a wider scale between the two countries, as well as overcoming All the obstacles that hinder the work of the joint technical committees, in order to reach what the two sides aspire to in terms of common visions.

The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah 1-26

The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah 3-23

The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah 2-23

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/12/?p=19782
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah Empty Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein affirms Baghdad's keenness to develop joint cooperation with the State of Kuwait

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:04 pm

[size=34]Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein affirms Baghdad's keenness to develop joint cooperation with the State of Kuwait[/size]

16/12/2020

The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah Photo_2020-12-15_13-02-18-1024x653

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein met his Kuwaiti counterpart, Dr. Ahmed Nasser Al-Muhammad Al-Sabah at the Ministry's headquarters in Kuwait.

The two sides discussed a number of issues related to bilateral relations. In light of the steady growth in those relations, the Minister affirmed Baghdad's keenness to develop joint cooperation with Kuwait, expressing his aspiration to continue working to advance the distinguished relations between the two countries, and to develop them on all levels.

He called for devoting a balance to relations in a way that strengthens the common relations between the countries of the region.

The two sides discussed activating the outputs of the Kuwait Donors Conference, following-up on the work of the joint Iraqi-Kuwaiti committee, and preparations to hold its work early next year in Baghdad to discuss the outstanding bilateral issues.

The two sides also discussed efforts to contain the economic and health repercussions of the Coronavirus disease, and exchanged experiences in this regard. Because this epidemic represents a common challenge at the level of the economy, and the subsequent sharp drop in oil prices and the implications for Iraq, they also discussed the issue of electrical interconnection and ways to overcome difficulties to complete it.

For his part, Dr. Ahmed Nasser Al-Muhammad Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti Minister of Foreign Affairs, called for the importance of concerted efforts between the two countries in facing the pandemic and facing all challenges collectively.

The Iraqi Foreign Minister meets with the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah 1-27

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/12/?p=19789
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum