Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:51 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES
 2020-12-15

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON FRAMEWORKS FOR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN ARAB COUNTRIES Logo-ar

The Arab Monetary Fund has issued a study entitled "Frameworks for Partnership between the Public and Private Sectors in the Arab Countries". The study comes in light of the Fund’s interest in monitoring economic developments in the Arab countries, and providing advice and technical assistance in priority areas, including the public finance sector.

The importance of the study comes in light of the Arab countries ’efforts to enhance and diversify financing opportunities and contain challenges facing public budgets, by making use of the financial, administrative and technical capabilities of the private sector in developing and expanding infrastructure assets and public services in many sectors such as energy, water, sanitation, and communications. Transport, and others in response to the increasing demand for public services, within the framework of public-private partnership programs.

The study is based on the results of a questionnaire prepared by the Arab Monetary Fund to monitor partnership frameworks between the public and private sectors in the Arab countries, including legal, institutional and regulatory frameworks, financial support mechanisms, and managing the implications of partnership on public finances, in addition to drawing lessons learned and challenges.

The study included that the transport, water, energy and health sectors had the largest share of partnership projects in the Arab countries. The methods and formulas used in concluding partnership contracts varied, with more emphasis on construction, operation, transfer contracts and their derivatives, management contracts, and to a lesser extent service, lease and franchising contracts. It is estimated that the value of public-private partnership projects under implementation during 2019 is around $ 224 billion in the Middle East and North Africa region.

The study indicated that there is an increasing interest on the part of Arab countries to develop the legal system in terms of enacting laws for public-private partnerships, and developing policies and guidelines that clarify the process of implementing partnership projects. Arab countries also continue their efforts to complete the building of institutional and organizational frameworks that support the implementation of partnership programs between the public and private sectors, through the formation of high-level ministerial councils or committees. In addition, the necessary mechanisms and structures were developed to develop strategic plans and policies to implement partnership projects, build human capacities, develop appropriate mechanisms and tools for technical and financial support, and monitor and manage risks and repercussions on the financial situation.

In addition to the above, the study indicated that there are challenges in different aspects and to varying degrees that are still facing Arab countries in the field of building and developing appropriate frameworks for the implementation of the partnership between the public and private sectors, whether at the level of legislation and regulatory frameworks, or at the level of support for financing capabilities, or capacity building. Technical and administrative.

The full version of the study is available at this link

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/study/frameworks-partnership-public-private-sectors-arab-countries

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A3%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum