Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments

Go down

Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments Empty Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:15 pm

Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments 24915

12/14/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Monday, the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee promised to sell oil in advance a decision that violates the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments.

Committee member Sadiq Al-Sulaiti said in a press interview, "Selling oil by prepayment is against the law, as oil wealth cannot be wasted in this way, and the current government is for the conduct of business and it has no right to enter into contracts for years to come and receive sums that may implicate future governments with problems. Solve her. " 

He added that "the country is going through a difficult financial and economic crisis due to the Corona pandemic and the reduction of Iraqi oil exports by approximately one million barrels per day has caused a decrease in revenues," explaining that "all the oil-exporting countries have reduced the quantities exported by about 23 percent." 

He pointed out that "countries have taken measures to adapt themselves by reducing expenditures and increasing revenues, but unfortunately the Iraqi government is unable to find effective solutions, so it has turned to selling oil." 

Al-Sulaiti believed that “this decision is dangerous, as it is considered and received in advance the disposal of the wealth of the Iraqis in accordance with Articles 111 and 112 of the Constitution, as it is not permissible to sell oil and receive the money before export because this will constitute a financial and economic burden and carry out crises, just as money cannot be received at low prices. in this time". 

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23133

Representative Energy: Selling oil on credit is against the constitution and bears heavy burdens for future governments 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum