Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "I have a feeling it's going to go up in increments" 12/12/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "I have a feeling it's going to go up in increments" 12/12/20

2 posters

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "I have a feeling it's going to go up in increments" 12/12/20 Empty Guru Pimpy: "I have a feeling it's going to go up in increments" 12/12/20

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:45 pm

Guru Pimpy  

...like you I'm curious to see what they're going to put in the budget in terms of a rate.  I know you are as well.  Nonetheless don't be upset or don't be overly excited when you see the rate.  I have a feeling it's going to go up in increments.  Keep an eye on it...

Article "The Council of Ministers votes tomorrow on the budget and it reaches Parliament on Tuesday"  ...Many of us are interested in seeing what's gong to happen in the 2021 budget because there's a ton of reasons to believe the new rate change is in there so we're looking for that...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guru Pimpy: "I have a feeling it's going to go up in increments" 12/12/20 Empty Re: Guru Pimpy: "I have a feeling it's going to go up in increments" 12/12/20

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:33 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum