Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law

Go down

Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law Empty Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law 15884
Parliament. "Internet"

12/13/2020

Al-Aqsad News - Baghdad

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the federal government did not send any sums of money to the Kurdistan region outside the framework of the Fiscal Deficit Law.

"The federal government did not send any sums to the Kurdistan region outside the framework of the fiscal deficit financing law voted upon in Parliament," said Adnan Al-Zarfi, a member of the committee, in an interview broadcast by state television and followed by Al-Iqtisad News.

He added: "The regional government is obligated according to the law to pay the exported oil revenues of 460 thousand barrels from the outlets of the Kurdistan region, as well as the revenues of the ports," stressing that "the region's dues are conditional upon payment after Erbil's commitment to hand over the revenues to Baghdad."

"The content of the meetings with the region’s delegation is to discuss finding a mechanism to pay the region by paying Mabmithm from the current year’s revenues to the public treasury," he added.

Earlier in the day, the region’s delegation held a meeting with the ministers of finance and oil, in the presence of the SOMO company, for the purpose of determining the number of oil exported from the region.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23117

Parliamentary Finance confirms not to send any sums to the region outside the framework of the disability law 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum