Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq

Go down

A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq Empty A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:15 pm

A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq Photo-2020-12-13-19-40-20
12/13/2020 19:41:20

{International: Al Furat News} Arab countries participated, on Sunday, in the meetings of the 105th session of the Council of Energy Ministers of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC).

The meeting was held via video conference technology, under the chairmanship of the Algerian Minister of Energy Abdel Majid Attar, and was devoted to discussing ways to develop and enhance the organization's activities in light of the new developments in the global oil market.

Egypt was represented by the Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Tariq Al-Mulla, and the ministers of petroleum and energy in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Syria and Qatar, and representatives of the UAE, Kuwait and Iraq, in addition to Ali bin Sabt, Secretary-General of the organization participated.

The meeting also touched on the topics on the agenda, which mainly includes the organization’s draft estimated budget for 2021 and the report of the Secretary-General on the activities of the organization’s general secretariat, including the global oil situation.

The Organization's Ministerial Council approved the assignment of the presidency of the next session of the organization to Saudi Arabia, and decided to hold the Twelfth Arab Energy Conference in 2023 instead of 2022, given the current conditions that the world is going through to ensure good preparation for it and the achievement of the desired goals.

Aya Hussein

LINK

A meeting to develop OPEC with the participation of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum