Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat Begs For Money...And News Brief 12/10/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat Begs For Money...And News Brief 12/10/20

Go down

Mnt Goat Begs For Money...And News Brief 12/10/20 Empty Mnt Goat Begs For Money...And News Brief 12/10/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:26 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

Not too much more to say about the progression of developments regarding the reinstatement timeframe that I have not already laid out to you. So, we can see first hand the timing of this event is coordinated with the resolution of the 2020 US election and the beginning of the Iraqi fiscal year. The timing could not be any better. It is on its way and we can expect it.

Many ask me how can this all be connected to US politics?

Is the US politics the holdup?

So now I want to explain how this is connected to politics but also to the new fiscal year. First, we all should know by now that president Trump has been wanting to accomplish a major infrastructure changes and upgrades throughout the US. The changes are way overdue and past administrations for the last three decades could have done them but did not care about the country or its people. All they thought about was filling their pockets and using their positions of power and influence to make changes to benefit themselves and their constituents. They also could not figure out a way to accomplish them as the price tag is in the trillions.

Many of you have heard on these so-called intel conference calls about   the banks will be offering special programs, like Bonds, that you can take advantage of. This money is money that the government does not have to go out and borrow from the Federal Reserve thus pay interest on yet more debt. Yes, this Iraq dinar is being used as a scheme but in a good and beneficial way for a change.

Instead of borrowing money the US Treasury is going to leverage the dinar and use it. So this is not all about “cashing in” hoards of US dinar reserves as RV time. How silly are these rumors. These reserves are NOT the basis for these projects.

The US Treasury instead will invest your dinar proceeds and be able to pay out sums of interest to us instead of the other way around. We will be required to freeze these funds in the account for the duration of the investment in these projects. In return you will earn interest. I am hearing this interest might also be tax-exempt as a further incentive to use the program. This is why that these rumors surfaced this may in fact be a tax-exempt event for us. The advantage of doing it this way outweighs the taxation revenues that could be generated. Do you see the Trump strategy now?

In the long run, enough money becomes available for the government under this program to begin to fund these much-needed infrastructure changes such as roadways, bridges, airports, planned massive mag-rail transportation system, and other projects that have been neglected over the last decades of corruption and stolen funds. As the years roll on, the banks invest your funds and yet more revenue is generated for the projects. So, the end result is the US Treasury does not have to fork up trillions all at once. Which is what it would have to do if it used the usual Federal Reserve banking for funding. These corrupt bankers lose again….

So how it this connected to the reinstatement of the dinar?

Well I just told you that if the reinstatement should happen under a different administration such as democrat one or should I say “corrupt globalist”  agenda oriented administration, this program would never have a chance or even happen and most the funds would be stolen, confiscated, taxed to death, or  “swept” from your accounts to pay for massive social welfare programs instead of for the infrastructure changes. Trust me these democrats would find a way to take you newly found wealth away from you. They are very good at taking what does not belong to them, using the power of their office and congress. 

This is no joking matter as we now witness all this election fraud. I hope many of you can now see clearly that this is a very serious matter. So, knowing all this then, why would the US Treasury give permission to reinstate the dinar not knowing what the future brings for all this wealth? Yes, there is a plan in place and we desperately need this plan to succeed. The “certainty” has to be reality and so the timing has to be perfect. Iraq must succeed as well as the US.

Everyone should be very patient and relax. It is coming shortly.

Can it be stopped?

Yes, it can. I know for a FACT that this is the fifth time they have tried this already since 2012-2013 to begin the process of the deletion of the zeros and failed due to circumstances. So when they begin this step there is no turning back. This is why they are slowly and cautiously moving ahead.

All we know is what we know and we can’t predict the future…can we? If anyone has a crystal ball please let me use it…lol..lol..lol..

More news….

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The government is heading for an "urgent" economic step to control the dollar situation

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama Rashid, spoke today, Tuesday (December 8, 2020), about a new step that the government will take to reduce the exit of hard currency from the country and control the .gates of currency auction Deputy Rashid commented on what the media reported about the existence of negotiations between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund, to determine a new exchange rate for the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, saying that "there are tools that the government uses to adjust the exchange rate, which is considered (income from inflation), or " an increase. Revenue through currency auction, to reduce the deficit gap.

He added during his speech to (Baghdad Today): "The government will also work to absorb the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar, to reduce the marginal tendency for consumption, thus the state's imports will decrease which leads . .to a decrease in the rates of the exit of the dollar from Iraq, and this also leads to a reduction in the dollar demand.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ELECTON FRAUD

Please go out to my FaceBook site and watch the latest video set titled: “Status of the 2020 Election- Swing States About to Turn RED...” .

It is a VERY good one!

I tried to give you a link to it but FB is blocking any copy paste of links over to the site.  Yes, I can copy and paste the link for you, but it will not work as they are blocking it when you click on it. 

Looks like the lawsuits in Texas may move this matter of fraud to supreme court in four different filings for four different states as they could not just change the national election laws at their own discretion, as they did so. As we expected they will try to use the Covid pandemic as their excuse and reasoning but we all know the real reason. I believe in a very short time we will begin to see the map turn RED in these contested states.

Keep the prayers coming. Biden is NOT going to be our next president…God help us!

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT DETERMINES ITS POSITION ON THE TENDENCY TO RAISE THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR AGAINST THE DINAR

The economist and member of the Board of Directors at the Central Bank, Majed Al-Suri, spoke today, Tuesday (December 8, 2020), about the reasons for the high exchange rate of the dollar in local markets.

Al-Suri said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that “speculation, political and economic confusion, and citizens’ lack of confidence in the future of the Iraqi dinar are among the main reasons for the high exchange rate of the dollar in the local markets. ”

Regarding the central bank’s role in dealing with concerns about the rise in the dollar’s exchange rate, al-Suri pointed out that “the central bank sells dollars at an exchange rate ($ 1190), and there is no change in the price.”

He continued: “Knowing that up to now, there is no intention of the Central Bank to raise the exchange rate, and all that is being circulated of opinions issued by MPs and politicians about fears of a high exchange rate represent means of pressure to achieve certain goals.”

He warned that “the central bank seeks to pump hard currency, for the purpose of controlling its exchange rate in the local markets.”

He pointed out that “private banks and banking companies have been identified to buy 30 thousand dollars a week,” explaining that “this reduction in the infusion of hard currency came because of the lack of travel for tourism, medical treatments, and the lack of liquidity from hard currency.”

As the picture indicated, “the Central Bank decided to receive foreign transfers in the form of 75% for the dollar, and 25% for the Iraqi dinar.”

The exchange rate of the dollar rose again in the local markets in Iraq, to touch the new high today, Tuesday, 128 thousand dinars for every 100 US dollars.

The selling price of the dollar was 127,500 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase price was 126,500, roughly. As for international foreign exchange rates, the euro reached 100 euros per $ 121.20.

Clarification regarding the Central Bank’s decisions to control the dollar exchange rate and the reasons for its recent jump.

ADVISOR AL-KAZEMI: THE RISE IN THE DOLLAR IS TEMPORARY BUBBLES

The financial advisor to the prime minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, identified, on Wednesday, two reasons for the high exchange rate of the dollar, stressing that THEY ARE TEMPORARY BUBBLES AFFECTED BY SPECULATIVE RUMORS TO REAP PROFITS.

“The exchange market, as it is known, is one of the markets most affected by information. Rather, all its decisions depend on the available information and its level of credibility, but THERE ARE TWO REASONS FOR THE PRICE FLUCTUATION SLIGHTLY ABOVE ITS USUAL STABILITY RATES IN THE PARALLEL MARKET.

He added, "THE FIRST REASON IS THAT THE BUDGET BILL IS CLOSE TO APPROVAL, and the conflicting, colorful, and confused information was raised about correcting the exchange rate, which generated vague signals that the market adopted for speculation and hedging in the short period."

He continued, "As for THE SECOND REASON, IT IS THE APPROACHING DATE OF THE LEGISLATIVE ELECTIONS, the political rivalries, and the signals and information they generate regarding political gains, or the reasons for preparing for the elections, which give a high state of uncertainty among market makers, regarding the political and economic situations of the country.

Saleh pointed out that "ALL THESE FACTORS LEAD TO ANXIETY IN DECISIONS TO BUY AND SELL IN FOREIGN CURRENCY, and to maintain a price slightly higher than the market's balance and levels of stability."

He stressed that it is "TEMPORARY BUBBLES AFFECTED BY SPECULATIVE RUMORS, TO REAP EMERGENCY PROFITS FROM PRICE DIFFERENCES," indicating that "correcting the exchange rate will remain a monetary policy action for the Central Bank of Iraq, which is the only source of information."

(Mnt Goat – The article is not telling you the entire story as the news media is FAKE in Iraq too. The real reason for the spike in the dollar is the speculation when the news came out of the “project to delete the zeros”. Citizens under uncertainty (in their heads) run out and purchase dollars for their dinars. As usual demand brings the price up. But the article was honest in telling us this would be temporary, but not why it would be temporary. But we all know the real reason.)

CHINA BAILS OUT IRAQ WITH LONG-TERM, UPFRONT CASH DEAL FOR OIL

LONDON (Bloomberg) --Iraq is poised to sign a multibillion-dollar contract with China ZhenHua Oil Co., a bailout from Beijing for the cash-strapped government which will receive money upfront in exchange for long-term oil supplies.

The deal is the latest example of China, via state-controlled trading companies and banks, lending to struggling oil producers such as Angola, Venezuela and Ecuador, with repayment in the form of oil barrels rather than cash. The crash in oil demand and prices has hammered Iraq’s budget, and the government has been struggling to pay salaries.

The Iraqi agency in charge of petroleum exports, SOMO, picked ZhenHua, according to people familiar with the matter. Iraq’s cabinet must still approve the deal, according to one of the people. Cabinet spokesman Hassan Nadhim said on Tuesday the offers were being studied and would go to the prime minister for approval.

Under the terms of a letter SOMO sent to oil traders last month, the winning bidder will buy 4 million barrels a month, or about 130,000 a day. They will pay upfront for one year of supply, which at current prices would bring in more than $2 billion, according to Bloomberg calculations. The deal runs for five years in total -- but the upfront payment is only for one year.

The deal attracted widespread interest among the top names of the oil-trading industry, according to the people. The deadline for the tender was extended from late November to allow market participants more time to bid.

ZhenHua Oil didn’t reply to an email seeking comment that was sent to its headquarters in Beijing after normal business hours.

All major producers have taken a hit from this year’s coronavirus-triggered crash in oil. But Iraq, where crude accounts for almost all government revenue, is in a worse position than most. Its gross domestic product will contract 12% this year, more that of any other OPEC member under a production quota, according to International Monetary Fund forecasts.

The government is struggling to pay teachers and civil servants, many of who have taken to the streets n recent months to protest.

Rare Deal

Energy-rich nations short on revenue have often relied on pre-payment deals to raise money, but Baghdad hasn’t done so until now. The semi-autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government in northern Iraq has used similar contracts in the past, as have Chad and the Republic of Congo.

In a pre-payment deal, the oil buyer effectively becomes a lender to the country. The barrels are security for the loan.

The pre-payment part of Iraq’s contract is among the largest in recent history, although less than the record $10 billion that Russian state-run Rosneft raised in 2013 from trading houses Vitol Group and Glencore Plc.

Besides its size, the deal is rare because it allows the winner to ship Iraqi crude to whatever destination it wishes for a year. Normally, Middle Eastern crude is sold with strict clauses preventing traders and refiners from re-selling the barrels to different regions.

That condition was probably seen as advantageous enough to compensate for the fact the pre-payment money is effectively interest-free for Iraq. Normally, a country pays a yield for the cash it receives upfront.

Revitalize China

ZhenHua deals in oil production and trading. Although relatively little-known outside China, the company played a large role in Beijing’s so-called “going global” policy for energy. ZhenHua has invested in oil concessions in the United Arab Emirates, Kazakhstan and Myanmar, and trades crude originating from the likes of Kuwait, Brazil and the Republic of Congo.

The company was founded in 2003 as a subsidiary of the largest Chinese state-owned defense contractor. According to its website, ZhenHua trades about 1.3 million barrels a day of oil and finished products.

Other major Chinese traders include Unipec, Chinaoil and Sinochem. Shrouded in relative secrecy in the past, those state-owned firms are gaining prominence as CHINA’S OIL CONSUMPTION RISES. IT’S SET TO SOON OVERTAKE THE U.S. AS THE WORLD’S LARGEST CRUDE IMPORTER.

ZhenHua, meaning “Revitalize China” in Mandarin, started a joint-venture with SOMO to market barrels into China in 2018, though it was later scrapped.

(Mnt Goat – we hear so much about this damned China deal. Trust me this deal is not going to happen if it is not beneficial to Iraq and the US and not harm them. Also remember China and Russia have been trying for a very long to make their currencies the global currency of exchange. Are you going to take advantage of the China contract rates when exchanging? )

DESPITE ITS DEEP PROBLEMS", AMERICAN MAGAZINE: IRAQ POSSESSES AMAZING POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH AND IS LEADING THE REGION

An American magazine, Wednesday, saw that Iraq has amazing growth potential that makes it one of the most developed countries in the region, while highlighting the escalating Chinese role in Iraq .

"Analysts have long recognized that the primary goal of the Chinese economic project, Belt and Road, is ultimately geopolitical - China seeks to position itself as a global superpower, and the Middle East is a crucial strategic arena," the National Interest magazine said in a report translated by "Al-Maaloumah". For Beijing's plans, it is clear that Beijing is increasingly looking to establish a major position in Iraq not only for the country's vast oil reserves, but perhaps more importantly, its strategic position, which is crucial to establishing a dominant position linking European and Asian trade routes.

He added, “With the Sino-Iranian partnership, Beijing also needs Iraq and for this purpose, Beijing has quietly strengthened its presence in the country in recent years. China has emerged as the largest trading partner of Iraq, ahead of even the European Union and the United States, and Iraq is also the third largest supplier. For crude oil to China, after Saudi Arabia and Russia, while Chinese companies operate in Iraq , including oil fields in the south, and engage in services such as maintenance of power stations, as Iraqis notice that some Chinese businessmen speak Arabic and Kurdish fluently, down to local dialects, which It highlights their commitment. ”

The magazine explained, "Russia and China are cooperating much more than they are competing; Both are also partners with Iran, while Iraqis, for their part, continue to view Russia as a country that understands the danger of Sunni terrorism and that both China and Russia are more willing to take risks than the West when it comes to working in dangerous and unstable environments, even if they prefer to see more. "American and Western intervention on a larger scale."

He pointed out that “ Iraq's problems are deep, yet the country has amazing potential to grow to become one of the most developed countries in the region, and therefore Iraq may not seem to be a top foreign policy priority, but investing in Iraq's security , unity and democracy will show real political acumen. As the wave of authoritarianism in the region continues to grow, engagement will also help ensure US security and key geopolitical interests that will reverberate far beyond Iraq.

(Mnt Goat – like I said many times that Iraq is going to be central distribution center for the middle east. It is poised perfectly geographically for this task. It will need a global currency on FOREX)

AMERICA CONFIRMS ITS SUPPORT TO PROTECT THE ENTITY OF THE KURDISTAN REGION AND THE NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN ERBIL AND BAGHDAD

On Wednesday, the United States of America renewed its support to protect the entity of the Kurdistan Region and its continued assistance and training of Peshmerga forces in the war against ISIS.

This came during the Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani’s reception of a high-ranking diplomatic delegation from the United States of America to visit Erbil, consisting of US Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs David Schenker, US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toller and US Consul in Erbil Rob Walk.

A statement by Barzani’s headquarters, received by Shafaq News, said that the guest delegation announced America’s support for the continuation of negotiations between Erbil and Baghdad to address the problems within the framework of the constitution.

The statement noted that relations between America and the Kurdistan Region and coordination between them were two other axes in the meeting.

On the same level, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, today, Wednesday, December 9, 2020, received the US Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs David Schenker.

In the meeting, which was attended by the US ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Toller, the latest developments in the Iraqi arena and the region in general were discussed, and ways to strengthen relations between the Kurdistan Region and the United States were discussed.

The US Assistant Secretary of State expressed his country’s readiness to develop American investment in the Kurdistan Region, and it was also emphasized to continue supporting the Peshmerga forces.

The Prime Minister highlighted the ongoing discussions between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government, stressing the need to ensure the rights and financial dues for the Kurdistan Region in the federal budget.

The Prime Minister called on the United States of America to play an observer role to solve the problems between the region and the federal government.

The meeting discussed several proposals aimed at settling the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad on the basis of the constitution.

(Mnt Goat – how many meetings are they going to have at settling the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad? Seems there will never be peace between the two sectors of the country. It is wrong to have two different governments. This is part of the problem with Iraq and many othr issues stem from it.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil is working in the battle against the corruption of Iran in Iraq, the corruption of the democrat party in the USA and the corruption of the labor party in the UK. Yes, your prayers ARE WORKING. God has guided these patriotic men and women on this new battle field. It is a battle for the mind filled with propaganda and lies. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq, the USA and the UK to fight for their homeland.

So, this new war now on our citizens is underway. 3 corrupt countries, 3 heroic men and 3 miracles. God’s Hand At Work!

New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. It is a battle against this crooked idealism of globalization and a One World Government of enslavement.

We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum