Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Reputation on other boards..... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Reputation on other boards.....

Go down

Reputation on other boards..... Empty Reputation on other boards.....

Post by alajim on 2011-07-17, 19:12

Can you believe that some other boards rate you as you post? I have a Reputation -32 as "Bad" on one board, well I ain't never !!!!! All we do is follow this roller coaster ride and I have never even bad mouth Okie, Poppy, Frank, or even Med at all at all, maybe it because I believe in Okie and his hard work to pass along what is told to him to us. Boycott them over there I say !!! We will stick with the working force of Dinar World of the Internet !!!!! :cheers:
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Reputation on other boards..... Empty Re: Reputation on other boards.....

Post by alajim on 2011-07-17, 19:16

@alajim wrote:Can you believe that some other boards rate you as you post? I have a Reputation -32 as "Bad" on one board, well I ain't never !!!!! All we do is follow this roller coaster ride and I have never even bad mouth Okie, Poppy, Frank, or even Med at all at all, maybe it because I believe in Okie and his hard work to pass along what is told to him to us. Boycott them over there I say !!! We will stick with the working force of Dinar World of the Internet !!!!! :cheers:

Forgot....."Nuff Said"
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb on 2011-07-17, 20:55

I was pulled aside in a PM and told on another site that if I ever mentioned "Okie" again I would be booted. Hence, I never have revisited the miserable place again. This is by far the "information station" the "intel hotel" the only place to be. I do compliment Phoenix and Lakehouse and The Call Squad.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni on 2011-07-17, 21:37

I CHECK ON ANOTHER SITE AND THE THINGS THEY WERE SAYING NOT ONLY ABOUT OKIE BUT ABOUT GET TEAM - RANDY - CALL SQUAD - BONDLADY....JUST VILE.....I WILL NEVER VISIT ANOTHER SITE AGAIN...OKIE'S SITE IS ALL I NEED OR WANT. THANKS OKIE - MISKE AND SAMBO
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Reputation on other boards..... Empty That "vetern" site

Post by OKie_GEM on 2011-07-18, 19:26

One particular "vetern site" never has any intel of their own, but oh how they bash everyone else. I guess they get off by bringing in other sites information and sitting in judgement of everyone else. I have gotten where I do not even go on there anymore due to their attititudes.
I love this site, and I believe in Okie_oil_man also.

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum