Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity

Go down

Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity Empty Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:23 pm

Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity

09 Dec 2020 

Iraqi government signs new agreement to help combat corruption, promote integrity 2-scaled

The Iraqi government on Wednesday signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to promote transparency, accountability and integrity in both the public and private sectors.

Chief of Staff, the Prime Minister’s Office Judge Raid Johi described the new agreement as demonstrating the determination of the Iraqi government under the leadership of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi to assert the rule of law, strengthen oversight and improve the responsiveness and the performance of public and private sector institutions.

He added that the signing of the agreement on International Anti-Corruption Day comes as the Iraqi government begins to implement an ambitious reform programme known as the White Paper for Economic Reform to address the serious challenges facing the Iraqi economy.

Judge Raid Johi underscored the Iraqi government’s commitment to working with UNDP Iraq and with other international and Iraqi partners to combat poverty and corruption, and strengthen the role of women, young people and civil society institutions.

In October, the Iraqi government formally adopted the White Paper for Economic Reform, a comprehensive reform programme that sets out a clear roadmap to reform the Iraqi economy and address the accumulated, decades-old serious challenges that confront it.

The Iraqi government programme, which was approved by Iraq’s Parliament in May 2020, identified combatting corruption as one of its main priorities.

The programme outlines a range of measures to combat corruption, including reforming the system of awarding government contracts, enforcing current laws to pursue and return Iraq’s money that have been smuggled abroad and holding corrupt individuals accountable, regardless of their influence.

https://gds.gov.iq/iraqi-government-signs-agreement-to-help-combat-corruption-promote-integrity/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum