Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed)

Go down

Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) Empty Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed)

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:07 am

Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed)

December 07, 2020

Requirements for opening a branch or office for providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone (licensed) News-160733815167780

Based on what was stated in Article (Fifth / 3) of the instructions for organizing the work of providers of electronic payment services via mobile phone issued under this bank’s book numbered number (1143/23) in 27/8/2020, we list below the requirements for opening a branch or office:

First / Branch opening requirements:
The company that wants to open a branch inside Iraq has to submit an application to this bank for the purpose of obtaining prior approval to open the branch, provided that it includes the following basic conditions:
[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px;"]
[*]
Presenting a comprehensive and detailed economic feasibility study to open the branch that includes the purpose of its establishment, the services it will perform, the source of its financing, and the extent of the market need to open the branch in the geographical area in which the company intends to open a branch.
[*]
That the company has made a profit for the last two financial years, enabling it to open the branch.
[*]
Provide us with the cost of opening the branch with a detailed schedule.
[*]
Providing us with the title deed or lease contract certified and sealed with heat stamp in the name of the company exclusively for the headquarters that the company will use as a branch.
[*]
Conducting an on-site inspection of the company's branch headquarters by this bank to ensure its validity.
[*]
Nominating a candidate to occupy the position of branch manager for the purpose of obtaining the approval of this bank in accordance with the instructions for describing professions issued by this bank according to our letter numbered No. (115/3/9) on 4/15/2015.
[*]
Appointing liaison officers for the following main company branch divisions (Compliance / AML / CFT).
[*]
The bank may request any other additional information it deems appropriate.
[*]
Pay the wages declared by the bank.
[*]
The branch shall be subject to the supervision and inspection of this bank, as necessary.
[/list]

Second / Requirements for opening an office:
[list="box-sizing: border-box;"]
[*]
Providing us with the title deed or lease contract certified and stamped with a heat seal in the name of the company exclusively for the headquarters that the company will use as an office.
[*]
Conducting a site inspection on the office that represents the company to ensure its suitability for work.
[*]
Provide us with the name of the office manager and the evidence for not being sentenced to a felony or misdemeanor involving dishonor
[*]
For the office to be a point of contact between the company and the main and minor customers and agents.
[*]
The bank may request any additional information it deems appropriate.
[*]
That the office is subject to the supervision and inspection of this bank, as necessary.
[/list]

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1616
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum