Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections

Go down

Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections Empty Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:51 pm

[size=30]Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections[/size]

Al-Halbousi and the Chairperson discuss the latest preparations for the elections 025708f39-46949-202012060742

Baghdad - People 

On Sunday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi discussed with the head of the Independent High Electoral Commission the latest preparations for holding early elections.

The meeting discussed, according to a statement by Al-Halbousi's office, which "People" received, a copy of it (December 6, 2020), "ways to overcome the obstacles to providing the necessary funds to hold early elections, and the importance of concerted efforts and state institutions to support the work of the commission and provide the requirements for the success of the elections." 

The Speaker of Parliament stressed the need to increase the biometric registration rate, and to establish mechanisms that speed up the process of distributing and issuing the biometric card. 

They also discussed “the most important ways to ensure the integrity of the elections in accordance with international standards, in order to restore the citizen’s confidence in the electoral process, including contracting with a reliable international company to examine election equipment and software, coordinating the commission and cooperating with the United Nations Mission in Iraq to benefit from its advice, as well as the importance of its supervision over the elections. The upcoming election process. "  

Al-Halbousi renewed, according to the statement, "the parliament's support for the work of the commission," calling for "intensifying its efforts to complete its preparations for early elections."  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=46949
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum