Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce: "from 4 separate sources I am getting a within 36 hour window" 12/3/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce: "from 4 separate sources I am getting a within 36 hour window" 12/3/20

Go down

Bruce: "from 4 separate sources I am getting a within 36 hour window" 12/3/20 Empty Bruce: "from 4 separate sources I am getting a within 36 hour window" 12/3/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Bruce 

[via WiserNow]   ...we have reason to believe that some green light so to speak have been lit already and...we are expecting things to happen in a relatively short period of time for us...the information we’re getting out of Iraq is that the ATM machines that are loaded in Iraq with the lower denominations of the new Iraqi Dinar are to be switched on and finally turned on either tomorrow (Wed) or Thursday.  ...we are looking for Iraq to put out an international rate...probably tomorrow [Wed]  or Thursday...

The latest information is telling us that certain banks - our sources for this – from the high end corporate level – that we are in a very narrow window right now – in fact – from 4 separate sources I am getting a within 36 hour window ...from 8 o’clock Eastern – tonight [Tuesday]...the timing for the release...from a very interesting and qualified source... depending on what time zone you’re in...this could be a very late at night or very early morning event for us...I’m excited – more than I’ve ever been – the fact that it really does appear this is coming to a distinctly beautiful ending for us...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum