Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bluwolf says - "WE WILL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS." 12/2/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bluwolf says - "WE WILL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS." 12/2/20

Go down

Bluwolf says - "WE WILL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS." 12/2/20 Empty Bluwolf says - "WE WILL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS." 12/2/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:09 pm

Bluwolf   

...I like many have very good sources and in very high places...I take my responsibility very seriously...I speak only when the time is precise and I cut it very short...The variables or shifts that transpire is not because of false information but SIMPLY BECAUSE OF CORRUPT GOVERNMENT PARTIES AND THERE PUPPETRY AGENDAS AND THE SO CALL ELITES...

...I don't control this outcome...that is up to your Commander in Chief and...my voice as of many others have reach his ears and we have encourage to give the GO. And you know what [b]he is really pushing it forward thanks to all who have written to him. We encourage him to release the RV/redemption last 2nd of October and he ordered it but then because of a security breach that was postponed somehow till today...Your blessing are now just hours away...  And this will only get done if Mr.President overrides everything and does so. ..."WE WILL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS."[/b]
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum